đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Do you really want Chromatica era to continue?

Klonoa

Chromatica  

354 members have voted

1. 1. Continue?

• No, it's OVER. Let's move on.
    • Please, Gaga. I have kids to feed at home
    • wtf is chromatica?

Featured Posts

Gaga and her team really made a big mistake (or several) this time around,  especially not saying the era was over (and teasing more content instead).

Some fans are still waiting for more Chromatica content even though two eras happened since then (or are currently happening): Love For Sale and House Of Gucci. 

Chromatica will keep haunting her and her team everyday until LG7 is officially announced, as if ARTPOP Act II wasn't already enough for them.

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Robo Ga

If she cancels the tour, then I will say the era is over. Until then we have a full show of new live performances and looks to look forward to. I would be very surprised if she completely pays dust to all of those amazing songs.

🤖⚡️

Putang Ina Mo
5 minutes ago, Dead body said:

Gaga and her team really made a big mistake (or several) this time around,  especially not saying the era was over (and teasing more content instead).

They teased for content, but the content was a Haus Labs product. I'm still not okay with that lol.

my username says it all 🇵🇭

BillieGOAT

The era is still alive bc the tour is still scheduled & approaching.. until the tour is over/is cancelled, then there’s still some life in the era.

But I don’t expect any more Chromatica content outside of a few tour teasers when/if the time comes

Babylon Dynasty

I'm a hardcore Chromatica stan but let's be honest, Chromatica era is over (the only thing left is CBT and we don't even know if it's still happening), if she wants to continue the era I'm here to be fed :pole: but if she doesn't it's okay, her mental health is priority I don't want her to put it on risk again (I don't want Gaga to write a Chromatica 2.0, my god :ohno:).

Strike a pose ❤🧡💛💚💙💜🤎🖤🤍💖

Considering I still have my tickets for Paris yes, but it’s at a point where I really can’t see that happening. Shes 2 eras away from Chromatica, so unless she somehow drops another album between now and next summer to do a joint tour, I doesn’t really make sense.

PawsUpJago

I'm over it now, still love the album but the remix album really showed potential for new collaborators which I think she desperately needs for her next project. Would love to see more influence from Clarence Clarity, I feel ready for some more pop rock/metal bangers. Vocals for a full on rock album would be one side of her voice that I think we've still not seen the full potential of. Either that or she could go an entirely different direction, she was truly a trendsetter for so long and it would be cool to see her go left field again as a mainstream artist.

rasclautmangos

I'm fine with the era being over. I enjoyed it, but it's time to move on. I don't even need a tour. I don't really think Gaga is feeling it much anyways. I only see her forcing herself to do it if the label pushes for it.

I'm excited for whatever she does in the future. Hopefully with some new collaborators/producers.

4 hours ago, sexy said:

If the songs are that painful for her to perform, I’d rather her nix a Chromatica tour and just incorporate Chromatica songs into her existing sets (ROM and SL, for example, would be hard to ignore). 

but the era itself is over. I don’t think there’s any point in trying to promo an almost 2 year old album that’s already won a Grammy, scored two platinum hits, and given us 3 music vids. It’s not the era we (or Gaga, obviously) expected, but it’s solid enough to stand on its own. In other words, it’s no ARTPOP (and I say that w AP being my fave album from her). Especially because of the pain Chromatica brings her, I think it’s time fans let it go and move on, because Gaga clearly has. 

The theme deserved to be explored through short films tbh

Schwerk

Not in the traditional set in stone sense, but I would love to hear some of these songs live someday in the near future, if she's up for it.

I miss seeing her in concert, but that's just something I have to get used to. :kara:

According to Gaga I'm a ****ing rad bitch

2School4Cool

That album served a unique purpose for fans that never could have been foreseen, and that purpose ended up being to give people comfort, joy, and a little bit of help through a global pandemic. It did everything that an album could do during a year like 2020, it was both therapy and a reason to dance and have fun. I just want to see Gaga do whatever she really wants to do, and she’s got Love For Sale and House of Gucci going on right now, so she’s got other things on her plate. If the Chromatica Ball happens then great, I can’t wait to watch every video and wish I was there, but either way the era meant a lot to people and did what it had to do, I understand if nothing more comes of the Chromatica era. 

See The Best In Everyone

Archived