💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Ridley will “Probably” Release Longer Cut of House of Gucci

Stephen

Featured Posts

Shipper

House of Gucci (Ridley's Version) in coming. Dropping soon!

He reminds me of when I talk to a grandpa and you can't refute anything they say despite them being wrong so you just sit there and listen.

:wtfga:

💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply
15 hours ago, Fame IV said:

I hope they mention Allegra now

Spoiler

When she was trying to talk to him outside with the photo album I thought she was going to say she was pregnant. I kept thinking didn’t they have another kid? 

Fame IV
16 hours ago, robboadam said:

I don’t think it needs to be longer, but I’d love a ‘directors cut’ (it sounds like Ridley specifically says it’ll be extended rather than a cut).

Some of those scenes really dragged while others just rushed through. Maybe with a bit more time in the editing room this could actually be a classic?

EDIT: Actually, listening again, I can’t work out whether Ridley says he’ll do an ‘extended’ or ‘directors’ cut. The Blade Runner Final Cut was a work of art, I’d love to see similar tweaking - just not extra scenes for the sake of it.

For me it's already a classic. 😁

A Star is Born ⭐

Madam Margolyes

I think he should tbh, this scene alone was cut so much from the original script. Still a great scene, but would’ve been more intense if it wasn’t cut that much.

Just A Holy Fool
2 hours ago, AndrewGr said:

I understand why it's a film, but I think it would work great as a mini series. 

This story has Ryan Murphy’s hands all over it. 

Patriziaa Reggiani

They should release it as a mini series as well Like House of Gucci pt. 1,2,3. It would've been iconic. 

I will not watch House of Gucci

ChicaSkas
3 minutes ago, Patriziaa Reggiani said:

They should release it as a mini series as well Like House of Gucci pt. 1,2,3. It would've been iconic. 

That's just what it needs , a sequel:

Patrizia: The Prison Runway Stories 

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

Archived