💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

(spoilers) Ending scenes in HoG

Oyster

Featured Posts

I thought gaga was amazing in HOG but I didn't really think the movie was that good and one thing that totally shocked me was how they did the ACTUAL MURDER. LIKE IT WAS SO ANTI-CLIMACTIC and kinda awkward. and then it later goes to literally 10 seconds of a court scene? What the hell was ridley thinking :cryga: I can't be the only one who thought this scene and in general the end was messy

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ChicaSkas

I wanted more post murder Patrizia. 

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

Patriziaa Reggiani
5 minutes ago, ChicaSkas said:

I wanted more post murder Patrizia. 

I'm here baby, one thing I can tell you is JAIL is not good. 

I will not watch House of Gucci

ElectricAlley
20 minutes ago, Oyster said:

I thought gaga was amazing in HOG but I didn't really think the movie was that good and one thing that totally shocked me was how they did the ACTUAL MURDER. LIKE IT WAS SO ANTI-CLIMACTIC and kinda awkward. and then it later goes to literally 10 seconds of a court scene? What the hell was ridley thinking :cryga: I can't be the only one who thought this scene and in general the end was messy

Personally I liked how abruptly it ended after her conviction. The only part I thought was corny was when they put the “where they are now” text at the end.

BlingNotTheMusic

Yeah NGL the ending was not my fave but there were enough factors throughout the rest of the movie to compensate.

The editing throughout the movie was abrupt and awkward at times. But the ending felt super rushed and not entirely satisfying imo. Like how did they catch Patrizia? Did she run? What was she wearing when she was handcuffed? :interestinga:

RAMROD

Yes. The buildup was non existent because of the bad editing, viewers are not led to look forward to that climax, and when it happen, it was also lack of drama and energy, there's no emotions in it, so when we watch it as it happens, it was just like, "Oh, he's ded. Anyway so..." then move to the next scenes.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Daenerys
55 minutes ago, Patriziaa Reggiani said:

But In your documentary on discovery+ you said you enjoyed it! What is the truth :oprah: or am I being delusional? 

Daenerys of the House Targaryen, the First of Her Name, The Unburnt, Queen of the Andals, the Rhoynar and the First Men, Queen of Meereen

Patriziaa Reggiani
1 minute ago, Daenerys said:

But In your documentary on discovery+ you said you enjoyed it! What is the truth :oprah: or am I being delusional? 

I enjoyed some parts of it, but there were no showers in Jail, you know how sad it makes me when I can't comment on 'post your shower routine' thread. 

I enjoyed effiel towering my fellow jail mates though.

I will not watch House of Gucci

Mmmm I guess. I disagree. The story is about what led her to murder. That's also the most interesting thing about the story. The scene where she hired them was dramatic. They cut in dramatic scenes of her in a tub and stuff when the murder was happening. I thought it was good. Also every true crime story has the where are they now stuff. It was appreciated by me who didn't know anything about this

Just came out from watching it and I agree about the weird editing, specially in the end. I enjoyed it overall, but at times it felt like flipping through a book or magazine not paying too much attention to its content, focusing only on highlights and images...

InTheCloset
2 hours ago, Patriziaa Reggiani said:

I totally agree with you miss patrizia that its better to cry in a rolls royce than be happy on a bicycle

The abyss stares back

I just got home from watching it and those are my same thoughts. Gaga was phenomenal, and she was so good I feel like there’s even more they could’ve done with her in the last hour. They missed out on her finding out the plan worked, the funeral scene, the police knocking on her door and arresting her and just so much more. It almost seems like a wasted opportunity bc I know those scenes would’ve been amazing 

Mother of Puppies
53 minutes ago, Siena said:

I just got home from watching it and those are my same thoughts. Gaga was phenomenal, and she was so good I feel like there’s even more they could’ve done with her in the last hour. They missed out on her finding out the plan worked, the funeral scene, the police knocking on her door and arresting her and just so much more. It almost seems like a wasted opportunity bc I know those scenes would’ve been amazing 

Let's hope these scenes are in the long "cut" like Ridley said

Call me LADY MOP & I'll mop the floor with you 🧹

• SharkmanthaC changed the title to (spoilers) Ending scenes in HoG

Archived