💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

What was your fav HoG scene?

flyaway

Featured Posts

9 minutes ago, Cello said:

ALL OF IT! 

Everyone has already mentioned many an iconic scene so I will just add that I enjoyed Maurizio cleaning the truck and having a lil water fight with one of the other guys :enigma:

He looked so hot :diane:

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Sweet Jane
7 hours ago, RAMROD said:

The scenes where went to Maurizio and Paola's estate after Maurizio **ded**, that fake tears she showed to Paola then quickly change expression to disgust behind her back is so *chef's kiss**

This :applause:

Mother of Puppies

When she arrives in Switzerland and gets out of the car - the way she looks when they kiss each other on the cheeks. And the scene after where she talks to his friends and he embarasses her. Perfect acting.

I mean, this is how you act when u want to make a good impression if u meet people that your loved ones know right? And then u get embarassed by them and try to overplay it. It's really accurate.

The scene after when they fight about this and he pushes her against the wall by the throat. That look on her face. :golfclap:

The scene by the christmas tree when they exchange gifts.

The spoon scene with Paola of course!!! Her body language, the way she sat down and when she asks her if she wants a cigarette, the way she says: "No!" That was so good! :giveup:

Sex scene :teehee:

When Aldo says it's not a girls game and the expression on her face while smoking. :nooo:

The scene where she's outside showing him the album she has made. That was heartbreaking. (I had to cry a bit)

One of my absolute favorite scenes is actually when Maurizio goes to Switzerland with his motorbike and Patty arrives and is confused and goes "que cazzo succede" and she's like "can I help u" and wants to discuss with them. And then she has that scene with Domenico and she's like "They took my daughters shoes!" The way she looks and what she does with her head. Has anyone noticed? The way she looks up to him and says: "What forced signature?" That whole scene was GOLD

Call me LADY MOP & I'll mop the floor with you 🧹

Demoncore

The scene where Maurizio is taking a photo of Patrizia on the balcony with the Empire State Building behind her, and it starts pouring while "Here Comes the Rain Again" is playing: Magic.

For me it was the scene where she goes to Guccis new house and shows him the photo albums she put together of the family. You can hear the desperation in her voice. Very relatable, I don’t know many people who haven’t felt that uncontrollable grief after a failed relationship. I felt the pain in her performance 100%.

www.youtube.com/jmremixes

SharkmanthaC
On 11/27/2021 at 4:21 AM, Mother of Puppies said:

When Aldo says it's not a girls game and the expression on her face while smoking. :nooo:

It’s so good. I really think this is the moment that Patrizia changes how she’s doing things. The look she gives is like “I’ll show you.”

she/her/hers

ToxicHot

I’m loving reading through this thread and reliving so many amazing moments in the movie. :bradley: I’m still shook. :bradley:

dOnT sAd ReAcT mE 2 bE sHaDy i WiLL RePoRt U!!1!

Battle 4 Ur Life
On 11/26/2021 at 8:57 PM, Stephen said:

This one. Just nuts

FFEJ91rXwAwO7zR?format=jpg&name=large

This

and *spoiler* probably no one will say this but when she arrived for Maurizio’s funeral and she hugs Paula. it showed how much she loved him. it was something else.

"We own the Downtown, hear our sound."

rawrimamonster

Don’t think I saw anyone mention it but the scene where Maurizio listens to Patrizzia’s voicemails was iconic to me. 

monstertoronto

💯 it was the scene where she hugs his new girlfriend and then orders her bodyguards to “remove her from my house”.  😂😂😂

• 3 weeks later...
Pussy Like Pepsi

The scene in the beginning where they go to the party and dance
The sex scene was awesome and I have to say the music during the wedding scene was COMPLETELY unnecesarry and ill fitting, I was immediately like noooo that's not supposed to be there. Otherwise I loved that scene and I thought Gaga looked so gorgeous I wanted to be the one standing there and marrying her tbh 

Archived