💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

HOG has caused a massive surge in vintage Gucci sales

Meat

Featured Posts

And that’s on impacT :applause:

E-commerce savings platform Wethrift has reported that there has been a spike of 270% in searches for vintage Gucci garments in the past week alone, with many resale sites seeing massive increases in the number of shoppers heading towards their preloved Gucci collections. 

Open for Vintage, Vestiaire Collective, Rewind Vintage and Farfetch all saw a wave of searches for Gucci garments; with Farfetch alone seeing a massive 1500% rise in people looking for iconic pieces from the brand’s history.

Though the movie is currently only out in the US, and as of today the UK, the excitement for vintage Gucci seems to be global. The same search spikes have been spotted in Italy, Denmark, Hong Kong and Singapore too. It’s unsurprising, given the buzz around the movie — mainly stirred by an iconic yet chaotic press tour that’s seen Mother Monster discuss her second-hand murder guilt and Jared Leto open up about snorting Arrabbiata sauce. 

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Mother of Puppies

Well... half a year ago I made a thread about this asking u guys and saying that I believe this will probably happen... and turns out I was right :teehee:

Call me LADY MOP & I'll mop the floor with you 🧹

AJRocketMan

In my opinion the best clothes aren’t even from luxury designers, but from obscure brands that are made in the U.S. Goes for vintage clothes as well, which isn’t surprising because virtually everything was made in the U.S. before the 1980’s.

1 minute ago, AJRocketMan said:

In my opinion the best clothes aren’t even from luxury designers, but from obscure brands that are made in the U.S. Goes for vintage clothes as well, which isn’t surprising because virtually everything was made in the U.S. before the 1980’s.

US has nothing on Italian tailoring though :sweat:

1 minute ago, dojo said:

i am actually planing a trip to chinatown to secure some good ol' quality fakes :partysick:

Our name sweetie. On junk?! :triggered:

Pennywise
6 minutes ago, dojo said:

i am actually planing a trip to chinatown to secure some good ol' quality fakes :partysick:

Miss Reggiani is not gonna like that I'm afraid, it's been nice to know ya sis :huntyga:

YOUR GOD IS NOT HERE MICHAEL NOR WILL HE EVER BE

Mother of Puppies
7 minutes ago, dojo said:

Lady Gaga Ok GIF by House of Gucci

Call me LADY MOP & I'll mop the floor with you 🧹

ChicaSkas
12 minutes ago, Meat said:

Our name sweetie. On junk?! :triggered:

Aldo was content to sell the idea of Gucci as well as the real thing. The junk still had the iconic name in people's minds. The junk was essentially free advertising. 

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

ChicaSkas
9 minutes ago, Pennywise said:

Miss Reggiani is not gonna like that I'm afraid, it's been nice to know ya sis :huntyga:

She will sic her attack parrot on you 

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

Pennywise
2 minutes ago, ChicaSkas said:

She will sic her attack parrot on you 

"don't miss you winged lil bitch or you're the dinner tonight" 

YOUR GOD IS NOT HERE MICHAEL NOR WILL HE EVER BE

Roseblud Kisses

I’ve been googling vintage Gucci a lot the last few days and my favorite years are 1976-1983. Almost everything from that timespan looks so modern and fresh and could be easily worn today. 

Skinni Pussi ConfirmedT

Archived