💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

HOG has caused a massive surge in vintage Gucci sales

Meat

Featured Posts

pachinko
1 hour ago, CRUISING said:

No I haven’t, I’m still on vacation at the moment (been away for last 12 months travelling southeast Asia and the Middle East) but when it opens I’m surely checking it out at the p

Must be nice to have money to travel for a whole year :vegas: jealous 

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Mother of Puppies
6 minutes ago, pachinko said:

Receipts sis :huntyga:

Ok, in my defense: With that thread I wanted to express my opinion that I was pretty convinced their sales would increase even if I did not exactly point that out. :huntyga: (It's the sentence "I mean ... this is big promo"

Promo is promo :ally:

Call me LADY MOP & I'll mop the floor with you đŸ§č

1 hour ago, ChicaSkas said:

Have you seen the movie yet? I seriously thought some of Jared Letos ideas in his fashion show weren't all that horrible

From what I read, his character irl was credited with coming up with some stuff for the house. Like the interlocking double G’s, which is so popular again. That’s kind of a big deal, considering. 

2 hours ago, Rebel said:

Saved Versace and now Gucci #ThankYouLadyGaga :partysick:

Ha impact!

I live outside the space time continuum.

ChicaSkas
6 minutes ago, PartySick said:

Me, who hasn't seen Gucci yet but still enjoys the references I don't understand

Lady Gaga Good Job GIF by House of Gucci

Prepare for slayage .

I was so hyped I ate the entire organic popcorn bucket. 

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

InTheCloset
4 hours ago, dojo said:

i am actually planing a trip to chinatown to secure some good ol' quality fakes :partysick:

just yesterday i saw a very real looking gucci fake. i might buy it though for my at home gucci movie premiere red carpet when they finally release it on blu ray or something:fatcat:

The abyss stares back

1 hour ago, ChicaSkas said:

Prepare for slayage .

I was so hyped I ate the entire organic popcorn bucket. 

organic popcorn? that is so iconic! 

when will my flop movie theater with their doritos and cheetos flavoured popcorn :saladga: 

InTheCloset
3 minutes ago, dojo said:

organic popcorn? that is so iconic! 

when will my flop movie theater with their doritos and cheetos flavoured popcorn :saladga: 

at least your flop theater is playing the movie. they are not playing it anywhere in my country. blasphemy, its blasphemy if you ask me

The abyss stares back

2 minutes ago, InTheCloset said:

at least your flop theater is playing the movie. they are not playing it anywhere in my country. blasphemy, its blasphemy if you ask me

the AU DA CI TY sweetiih! 

HausOfMark
4 hours ago, dojo said:

i am actually planing a trip to chinatown to secure some good ol' quality fakes :partysick:

Its time to take out the trash.

-Mark

Patriziaa Reggiani
8 hours ago, dojo said:

You're next :ohwell:

I will not watch House of Gucci

ChicaSkas
12 minutes ago, Flux said:

Are family members of the Gucci still gonna complain now?

Not many still alive or involved. No family members still involved in the business now. And Allegra and Allesandra stay out of the public eye. 

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

Archived