💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
funny

(HoG) Camille Cottin didn't know her lines

Eido

Featured Posts

Actually I find what they did better than what's on the script. More to the point... with Patrizia dominating, almost not letting the other speak

3 minutes ago, Monstruous said:

So sad the monologue was not included 

where can we find the script ?

I don't know 😔

Mother of Puppies

Oh I wanna read the script! (They just cut out the "punishment" line - she said it in the trailer, but I'm glad they left it out)

Call me LADY MOP & I'll mop the floor with you 🧹

Is she french? The last thing Ridley needed is a french accent on top of the mario accents. Also good that they left out all that gibberish oh my god. It sounds like a philosophy lecture. 

ChicaSkas
Just now, Mother of Puppies said:

Oh I wanna read the script! (They just cut out the "punishment" line - she said it in the trailer, but I'm glad they left it out)

So much was ad libbed. Wow.

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

Shipper

Oh come on if they followed that script it would be 3 hours long.

:ladyhaha:

I'm glad they cut it. 

💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕

Stephen

I wonder if they shot all those lines or cut them even before shooting the scene? They did multiple takes as we've seen from the trailers alone. I hope they release some deleted scenes when it comes to Blu-Ray/DVD.

1 minute ago, Stephen said:

I wonder if they shot all those lines or cut them even before shooting the scene? They did multiple takes as we've seen from the trailers alone. I hope they release some deleted scenes when it comes to Blu-Ray/DVD.

Bonus : The Never Ending Monologue :ladyhaha:

Archived