šŸ’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA šŸ’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

What do yout think about 30?

Blackout19

Featured Posts

PartySick

The same thing I think about every Adele song/album. Once you've heard one, you've heard them all :ph34r:

It's not my cup of tea :haroon:

šŸ–¤

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply
tyler k

oof okay so I'm having a very anxious day like miss AdeleĀ :( and honestly this album is so comforting and hits different if you listen when you're not in the best of sorts. songs like My Little Love, Hold On, I Drink Wine, and To Be Loved hit even harder I fully sobbed to Hold On omfg

mmmy name ~isn't~ aliceee

StrawberryBlond

I've never been a fan but even I was disappointed. I really thought that divorce may well result in her best album ever. But it was so underwhelming, most of the songs dragged on way too long and sounded too similar. I'm struggling to remember what more than a handful of tracks sounded like andĀ  despite rumours that she was experimenting with a more upbeat sound, 21 remains more uptempo than this. All Adele's albums have a truly great song on them but not this time. The only ones that I thought were truly good was Oh My God and To Be Loved but by "truly good," I merely mean "just above average." It's very unfortunate that she took the biggest break of her career only to come back all this time with this. I think a lot of people streamed it for free beforehand and realised this, which was way its sales were so much lower.

JohnWayne92

I do not think it is as strong as her others, but I do enjoy a few songs off of the album. OMG and Easy on Me being songs Iā€™ve listened to multiple times.Ā 

Chromatican
1 hour ago, StrawberryBlond said:

I've never been a fan but even I was disappointed. I really thought that divorce may well result in her best album ever. But it was so underwhelming, most of the songs dragged on way too long and sounded too similar. I'm struggling to remember what more than a handful of tracks sounded like andĀ  despite rumours that she was experimenting with a more upbeat sound, 21 remains more uptempo than this. All Adele's albums have a truly great song on them but not this time. The only ones that I thought were truly good was Oh My God and To Be Loved but by "truly good," I merely mean "just above average." It's very unfortunate that she took the biggest break of her career only to come back all this time with this. I think a lot of people streamed it for free beforehand and realised this, which was way its sales were so much lower.

Even it's streams were pretty bad compared to the first week streams of Easy On Me.

Ā 

30 made me appreciate 25 more tbh.

Archived