Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

What do yout think about 30?

Blackout19

Featured Posts

Blackout19

Do you like the album? Do you listen almost everyday?
To be honest I listen once, and I dont see myself listen soon..

Marilyn Monroe is my best friend.

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I like it. Some songs I’m unlikely to revisit in the future, but there are some I’ll be listening to for quite a long time.

I wish Strangers By Nature was longer, I’d love to see where else that song could have gone.

I’d have to say my top 3 in no order would be Oh My God, Love Is A Game, and To Be Loved. The latter two together is one of the best outros I’ve ever heard for an album. It brings you down to the lowest and rawest emotional depths before it catapults you into an almost celebratory finish, all with the most pristine and impressive of vocals as well as fantastic instrumentation surrounding them.

SummerBoy223

The album is great, I’m currently listening to I Drink Wine. The only issue is that it wasn’t worth the 6 year break. 

HookerOnAChurch

Tbh i was so enthusiastic about this album and i listen to it a lot.. but i already let it go.. it's pretty boring. I've changed my mind.

It would be a decent album for artists like Ariana who releases music often. But coming from her it's not worth the wait, it's her weakest album imo.

Also I think the whole personal struggles with her marriage and her son doesn't even work with this album because she is such a private person, we barely knew a thing about her personal life, so when I listen to this album, I don't feel the emotion she meant to convey.

With Chromatica we know a lot about Gaga's personal life and struggles so those songs can really resonate with me. I can only got some vague feeling about 30, but nothing deep into my emotions.

Helxig

Well I have mixed feelings on the number. It's a good amount of chocolate to have, but I'm turning it in 5 weeks and it's pushing me towards having a breakdown so... take the good with the bad :laughga: 

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

RAMROD

It is good. And how I wished Wild Wild West was on regular tracklist. :flower:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Kim Petrus

Was a bit skeptical at first on some of the dancing songs of the first part, bur it has grown on me and I’m obsessed  :tony:

From the opening line in Strangers By Nature to the last line in Love Is A Game. She took me on a journey that I can relate to, as I'm currently going through my Saturn return myself. Beautiful production, melodies and lyrics that are lessons that resonate with me at this current stage in my life: self-love, forgiveness, acceptance, sitting with the pain by yourself.

Basically everything she says here:

adele-announces-30-album-release-date.jpg

alsemanche

I weirdly really like it. I'm not usually a huge fan of her music and tend to listen to her albums once and move on but I've heard 30 a few times already and will definitely play it again in the future.

Soft, soothing, and succulent

i drink wine, hold on and oh my god are the only songs that i still listen to and have saved in my Spotify. The album is good, but I notice myself already listening to other music again. 

Archived