💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

What do yout think about 30?

Blackout19

Featured Posts

Ororo Munroe

After 25 I thought I was done with her music, but she proved me wrong! this album is really good, emotional and raw. and honest! some parts are weird, but that’s okay. the second half of the album is unmatchable. To Be Loved is really such a heartbreaking track. 

Mistress of the Elements ⚡️

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply
BlingNotTheMusic

I love all her previous albums and songs, feel wildly connected to her music throughout my life. And when I first listened to "30", I felt, somewhat let down. 

But then I realized I was comparing it to her previous work too much. This was really a cinematic sounding experience and an obvious departure from what we've come to expect from her. 

The album is a grower and every track, note, lyric, and confession is beautiful. I love it all :legend:

Adrenaliner

First listen, I did not think it was that good

After few listens it really hit me and now I love it.

My favorites are A Woman Like Me, My Little Love and To Be Loved. The melodies are out of this world!

Agunimon

I have been listening to it a couple times a day since it came out.

With 12 tracks being on the album, Can I Get It, and Cry Your Heart Out are the only two songs that I don't like and can't get into.

Cry Your Heart Out - I might see being a song I can eventually get into, since I can find something in it to appreciate, but I'm not sure what. 

Can I Get It is for sure going to become a skip. I've already listened to the album enough to give it a chance and there is nothing about it that I am into. 

So that's about 83% currently of the album that I enjoy, with the potential to be 91% if Cry Your Heart Out begins to become a song I enjoy.

I will still continue to listen to it, since there's something there that might get me to like it more.

On my initial listen, Oh My God was also one of the songs I didn't like, but I eventually started liking it more.

Anderson123

I think it's a beautiful album but the second half is way better than the first. I kind of have a problem with Can I Get It. It's the type of song they'd write for Ed Sheeran to have an uptempo track in there to not drag the album down with ballads but sounds a little tacky there to be an Adele song. I mean it's not that bad because they have some type of Rolling In The Deep drums in there but the whistle idk. I do understand that they want it to have a better flow but yeah that's what I feel about it right now.

Hold On, To Be Loved and Love Is a Game are so good. I think I'm gonna add these up there with Someone Like You, When We Were Young, All I Ask and One and Only as THE Adele tracks to listen to.

TimisaMonster

Honestly it was very boring...:shrug:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Bolkins

I love it, I really do. But strangely it’s made me pine for Amy Winehouse, like big time. Idk if I’m ever going to get over her so hearing music that is even slightly like Amy’s is bitter sweet. I’m sure I’ll get over it in time.

HuffsAhoy

I haven't listened since release night. It's not cause I didn't love it but I really haven't had the time. I'm not one of those people who "spot listen" to albums, I like to listen from start to finish. Some of her best songs since 21 are on 30, so I hope I get the chance to dive deeper soon. 

You remind me that it's such a wonderful thing to love.

holy scheisse

I got bored for the most part and skipped a bunch of songs 

but I was also listening with my sister while we played a Nintendo game lolol so I didn’t have much time to digest and mindfully listen. I’ll try again

ShayCristoforo

I didn't have an expectation because I'm not a big Adele fan.
But I think it's a great album, despite feeling a bit predictable. As in- her music is good but it's getting tired (to me, personally).

Get the pinot ready, because it's turtle time.

Archived