celeb

Doja Cat apologizes for complaining

Teletubby

Featured Posts

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ALGAYDO

It’s okay to complain, but it’s also kinda weird being a multi-millionaire superstar and comparing about having to do your job to thousands of middle-class people who are struggling to make ends meet with their low-paying jobs :messga: I love her tho 

LOVE her but there truly is something to multi millionairs complaining about work when they can take months on end not doing much before the launch into a super tiring schedule whereas most working class ppl can't take more than a week off of work in an ENTIRE year and have to work like dogs almost all year long for very minimal pay. 

Totally understand that doing celeb work and deals is tough AF but you do get the privilege of being paid accordingly AND of also being able to take sooo much time off that regular ppl cannot afford to do or else they will go broke or get fired. 

HelloBarbara
10 hours ago, ALGAYDO said:

It’s okay to complain, but it’s also kinda weird being a multi-millionaire superstar and comparing about having to do your job to thousands of middle-class people who are struggling to make ends meet with their low-paying jobs :messga: I love her tho 

The working class found dead

Hiiieee

ItWasntLaauv

She doesn’t need to apologize for complaining, she’s a human, complaining is part of the journey sometimes, especially with how she’s been pounding the pavement lately.

PartySick
1 hour ago, ItWasntLaauv said:

She doesn’t need to apologize for complaining, she’s a human, complaining is part of the journey sometimes, especially with how she’s been pounding the pavement lately.

This. Burnout exists regardless of how much you have in the bank. And just because millions have it worse than her doesn't mean she isn't entitled to complain a bit just like the rest of us :vegas:

🖤

Grigio Guy

Seth Meyers The Gag GIF

Many of y’all people were 10000% here for Gaga’s “saying No” speech, but are complaining about Doja complaining. 

Religion is a product to sell.

djBuffoon
2 hours ago, ALGAYDO said:

This. It is one thing to confide in your team, those who know you personally and can actually help you navigate your career and notoriety. 

It’s another to complain very openly to millions of people who will likely not see this kind of good fortune in their lives. Read the room, sis. 

YUJIfushiguro

Its ridiculous she thought the need to apologise for this. Celebrities need to stop apologising to twitter mobs it makes them think they've actually accomplished something productive. She did what every human does at somepoint or another which is vent. Its not like she was pretending her issues where somehow bigger then other people with more pressing issues.

Playing the comparing pain game never works out. Just because you think your suffering more doesn't mean you can dismiss other peoples problems as insignificant.  

Helxig

Don't backtrack sis. Your own personal struggles are valid and you're allowed to let off steam sometimes, just like the rest of us

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

Archived