Doja Cat apologizes for complaining

Teletubby

Featured Posts

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ALGAYDO
On 11/26/2021 at 12:37 PM, Debithius said:

Unless you are in Doja's shoes, you have no idea what you are talking about. Where were you when Gaga said the exact same thing as Doja, I swear to god, lol.

Here you go, watch this video of your fave before you come for Doja.

And I’ll say the same thing about Gaga. Her being my favorite artist doesn’t mean I can’t dislike some of her actions lol 

ALGAYDO
On 11/26/2021 at 1:00 PM, TortureMeOnReplay said:

How many of you could quit your job for another right now? And how many get a say in their hours and additional job duties? Because I'm pretty sure Doja gets told all the stuff she gets to do over the course of however many albums she still has on her contract, with no definite date for release. And I'm pretty sure y'all could all go into business for yourselves without somebody necessarily scraping off the top of everything you do? Before you say "but she willingly signed the contract" she was 17 with the thought of doing what she loved for a living. 

Rich people complaining about their jobs is always gonna rub me the wrong way, idk what exactly you’re trying to convey here 

Debithius
9 minutes ago, ALGAYDO said:

Rich people complaining about their jobs is always gonna rub me the wrong way, idk what exactly you’re trying to convey here 

You are rich to other much poorer people, so you complaining about your own job probably rubs them the wrong way too. 

ALGAYDO
2 minutes ago, Debithius said:

You are rich to other much poorer people, so you complaining about your own job probably rubs them the wrong way too. 

Yeah I know, which is why I try to never complain about my job to anyone other than my boyfriend and my employees/coworkers. I know that if someone working a low-paying job heard me complaining about my well-paying job, they would get upset/irritated/annoyed. 

ProdigyARTPOP

It’s gross that she should apologize,

one should remember that Gaga used to scream about this yet no one paid attention to the signs until the BTWB happened. 
Imagine if she had been told to apologize. 

Debithius
2 hours ago, ALGAYDO said:

Yeah I know, which is why I try to never complain about my job to anyone other than my boyfriend and my employees/coworkers. I know that if someone working a low-paying job heard me complaining about my well-paying job, they would get upset/irritated/annoyed. 

Right but then you understand how humans work and why they feel the way they do. Rich people have different problems. 

Archived