💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Doja Cat apologizes for complaining

Teletubby

Featured Posts

YUJIfushiguro
3 hours ago, Red said:

I hope she really understands she was immature and this isn't a passive-aggressive tweet :bear:

I hope for the latter

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Versace
3 hours ago, ALGAYDO said:

It’s okay to complain, but it’s also kinda weird being a multi-millionaire superstar and comparing about having to do your job to thousands of middle-class people who are struggling to make ends meet with their low-paying jobs :messga: I love her tho 

Yea this is basically how it read but I can sympathize with her as well, as I often think that many celebrities lead emotionally draining lives that can worsen things like depression or anxiety. Especially for a female in the industry. I kinda read behind the lines that she was trying to say she’s sick of being objectified but feels she has to do it for her career. Many women feel like this in the industry, that they have to take photo shoots every now and then to sell their bodies and every now and then sit down to answer silly questions about their personal lives. This pressure isn’t there as much for the male artists tbh. I think the way she worded things came across as insensitive complaining though, as she didn’t touch on the points I mentioned explicitly but you could tell she was implying them.

Debithius
4 hours ago, ALGAYDO said:

It’s okay to complain, but it’s also kinda weird being a multi-millionaire superstar and comparing about having to do your job to thousands of middle-class people who are struggling to make ends meet with their low-paying jobs :messga: I love her tho 

How is it weird, these middle class people are better off than 70% of our population so it would be weird for them to complain too, right? It's the same thing, different job, different problems and they can all affect your psyche in negative way.

Y'all are weird saying she doesn't have the right to complain about being tired because she has a lot of money? 

She is still a human being and when work starts taking too much of a place in your life to the point where you start burning out, it's more than ok to complain 

ALGAYDO
12 hours ago, Debithius said:

How is it weird, these middle class people are better off than 70% of our population so it would be weird for them to complain too, right? It's the same thing, different job, different problems and they can all affect your psyche in negative way.

It’s weird because it’s like if a middle-class person went to a third-world country and complained about their first-world problems to the people struggling to even stay alive.

AJRocketMan
12 hours ago, Debithius said:

The middle class doesn’t make up 70% of our population anymore. It’s like 50% now.

StarstruckIllusion
16 hours ago, ALGAYDO said:

16 hours ago, dit said:

LOVE her but there truly is something to multi millionairs complaining about work when they can take months on end not doing much before the launch into a super tiring schedule whereas most working class ppl can't take more than a week off of work in an ENTIRE year and have to work like dogs almost all year long for very minimal pay. 

Totally understand that doing celeb work and deals is tough AF but you do get the privilege of being paid accordingly AND of also being able to take sooo much time off that regular ppl cannot afford to do or else they will go broke or get fired. 

Naur this route of “complain but we’re still judging you” ain’t it. It’s like you’re hugging her while wearing a knife costume 😭 It’s the perfect opportunity to push for more working class job breaks, and we need more solidarity for that. Coming for her is just gonna create resentment in people who relate to her’s eyes and get us nowhere, when we could use Doja’s emotion and channel it into helping us all.

35 minutes ago, AJRocketMan said:

The middle class doesn’t make up 70% of our population anymore. It’s like 50% now.

yeah bc everyone keeps falling towards the poverty line 😭

11 hours ago, Eido said:

Y'all are weird saying she doesn't have the right to complain about being tired because she has a lot of money? 

She is still a human being and when work starts taking too much of a place in your life to the point where you start burning out, it's more than ok to complain 

if she wants to go back to the normal life she can anytime, but then she'd complain bcs she has a 9 to 5 and it's tiring. so really, what does she want us to do? some of us if not many we dont have options like she does, so yes it's annoying to hear a popstar complain about her life, unless she's being abused i dont see why u should complain on twitter, complain to ur other friends in the industry or ur mama.

My reason is, when ur a millionaire, and Doja is probably worth 100M, not sure or 60M but she's very successful. If you're tired of working you can 

-Take a break, bcs ur a millionaire, and then come back and u can still have a career

-Decrease amount of gigs, interviews etc

-Stop her career, she can invest her millions in something that still generates money, real estate, a new business etc...

What can we do as "normal" people when we are exhausted but we have to pay bills, food, taxes, debts etc?

-Keep working, ur in a rat race, u can't do anything else, u have to keep going

So yes she should shut up a little bit

18 minutes ago, AnnaNicoleSmith said:

if she wants to go back to the normal life she can anytime, but then she'd complain bcs she has a 9 to 5 and it's tiring. so really, what does she want us to do? some of us if not many we dont have options like she does, so yes it's annoying to hear a popstar complain about her life, unless she's being abused i dont see why u should complain on twitter, complain to ur other friends in the industry or ur mama.

My reason is, when ur a millionaire, and Doja is probably worth 100M, not sure or 60M but she's very successful. If you're tired of working you can 

-Take a break, bcs ur a millionaire, and then come back and u can still have a career

-Decrease amount of gigs, interviews etc

-Stop her career, she can invest her millions in something that still generates money, real estate, a new business etc...

What can we do as "normal" people when we are exhausted but we have to pay bills, food, taxes, debts etc?

-Keep working, ur in a rat race, u can't do anything else, u have to keep going

So yes she should shut up a little bit

Have you ever heard of a "contract"?

Lmao celebrities can't really say **** anymore. It's very concerning to me that people invalidate her situation because she has money. Okay, then a person from the middle class that has to work 8 hr/day can't complain because there's poor people working 16 hr/day and they have it worse?

RAMROD

IMHO people taking it differently because how it was said. Don't think it's because she can't express her feeling. But people misunderstood it cos she said it in a way that it seems very selfish of her to complain. She was candid there and at times it can feel a little off to some people by how she worded things. :shrug:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Debithius
2 hours ago, ALGAYDO said:

It’s weird because it’s like if a middle-class person went to a third-world country and complained about their first-world problems to the people struggling to even stay alive.

Unless you are in Doja's shoes, you have no idea what you are talking about. Where were you when Gaga said the exact same thing as Doja, I swear to god, lol.

Here you go, watch this video of your fave before you come for Doja.

ChicaSkas
19 hours ago, papergangster said:

Her Twitter handle lmao

Wow what in the 8 year old boy 

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

TortureMeOnReplay
18 hours ago, dit said:

LOVE her but there truly is something to multi millionairs complaining about work when they can take months on end not doing much before the launch into a super tiring schedule whereas most working class ppl can't take more than a week off of work in an ENTIRE year and have to work like dogs almost all year long for very minimal pay. 

Totally understand that doing celeb work and deals is tough AF but you do get the privilege of being paid accordingly AND of also being able to take sooo much time off that regular ppl cannot afford to do or else they will go broke or get fired. 

18 hours ago, ALGAYDO said:

How many of you could quit your job for another right now? And how many get a say in their hours and additional job duties? Because I'm pretty sure Doja gets told all the stuff she gets to do over the course of however many albums she still has on her contract, with no definite date for release. And I'm pretty sure y'all could all go into business for yourselves without somebody necessarily scraping off the top of everything you do? Before you say "but she willingly signed the contract" she was 17 with the thought of doing what she loved for a living. 

Archived