💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Winamp Is Back, Teases Overhauled App & Invites Beta Testers

RAMROD

Featured Posts

RAMROD

It looks like one of the most popular music players from the olden days is coming back. The new Winamp promises a completely overhauled experience and to be something more than a music player. Because after all, who's still listening to offline music only?

The website welcomes you with a new Winamp logo, the app will also let users stream online radios and podcasts.

It all sounds like Winamp is trying to make a music-centric social network of sorts. And in case you find the concept interesting, you can sign up to be a beta tester and all it requires is your name and email address.

https://www.winamp.com

https://www.gsmarena.com/winamp_teases_a_completely_overhauled_app_beta_testers_needed-news-51991.php

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Shipper

I remember Winamp, Windows Movie Maker, Nero, and LimeWire days.

:bradley:

Old-Version-WinAmp.png

💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕

ProfessionalClown

Now all we need is for MySpace and Instagram to collab so we can have a play music button on IG profiles :hor:

4 minutes ago, Joaco95 said:

its called Skype

No sis, I want MSN Messenger as it was right before it became Windows Live Messenger, Skype ain't it. 

Joaco95
Just now, Red said:

No sis, I want MSN Messenger as it was right before it became Windows Live Messenger, Skype ain't it. 

When Skype was bought by Microsoft they replaced MSN with Skype (sadly)

Just now, Joaco95 said:

When Skype was bought by Microsoft they replaced MSN with Skype (sadly)

I know sis 

Agunimon

MSN messenger was peak 2006 for me. I loved it so much. Its what all my online friends used, while my offline friends used AIM.

LaLuna

Wow. This brings me baaaaaaaack. The good old days when it took hours to illegally download one song :ladyhaha:

Archived