💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Independent singer claims Adele copied 8 songs from her

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Teletubby

An unsigned independent singer named Xiomara recently took to her Twitter account to share a video comparison of the singer's "Hold On, released a few weeks back, and her track titled "Barbara," which was dropped in July. source

Xiomara didn't stop there as she claimed the Academy Award-winning singer copied a total of 8 songs from her.

In another post, the artist alleged that Adele also copied her sense of style, saying she first wore the orange turtleneck and leather jacket combo last year.

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply
RAMROD

LMAO right.

Also,

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

SwissMonster

I lost it at the turtleneck comparison :air:

How far did y’all come? 

SwissMonster®️ - Creating controversy since 1999

myluis617

Bruh she literally just wants people to notice her work. Well I feel sorry for her cause now she will be known as that crazy lady who accused Adele of ripping off a orange turtle neck with a leather jacket. 

ProfessionalClown

Giving me vibes of that pendejo on insta who said Gaga stole his art style for chromatica and wanted to sue her 

Roboboy

this is a blues chord progression that's been used in, quite literally, hundreds of thousands of songs. the absolute delusion

Mister G
36 minutes ago, myluis617 said:

Bruh she literally just wants people to notice her work. Well I feel sorry for her cause now she will be known as that crazy lady who accused Adele of ripping off a orange turtle neck with a leather jacket. 

I love this clip.

Archived