💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
throwback

Stupid Love demo leak

Cello

Featured Posts

3 minutes ago, POP A 911 said:

sure-joanne.gif

The fact that you think I'm lying whenever I actually think it's a coincidence inflates my ego a little bit tbh lol XD Is it such an interesting thing to happen to me that you think I must be lying about it? XD

When you touch me I die (Just a little inside).

ChicaSkas
14 hours ago, ZennyDASH said:

I want to hear the rest of this!

You know what's weird though? I wrote a song called Stupid Love and posted it to Twitter, quickly deleting it off my computer and the website after posting it. Stupid = Bad and Love = Romance... I remember that being how I came up with the title. I even had the common phrase "All I ever wanted was love." in my song and I only remembered writing the song whenever I seen the music video for the first time! The "Freak out, freak out, freak out, freak, Look at me now, Cause' all I ever wanted was love," part made me remember. Weird... It's like witchcraft lol

I'm totally not lying lol I was mind ****ed, honestly! "All I ever wanted was love" is a common phrase though! :P

Its likely it's still on your computer if you have data recovery performed. 

Also who deletes their own work off their computer. No offense I just never under stand why people delete that kind of thing. You might need it later... 

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

Archived