Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
throwback

Stupid Love demo leak

Cello

Featured Posts

Cello

Remember this floating around for months on YouTube? And lots of us thought it was a BTW outtake :laughga:

she/her 👹🖤 | 🚫Tabloid Junkie🎶

scheibemonster

I want this to leak in full tbh. It sounds so good! It’s a little funkier than the final version on the album. 

KURUSHITOVSKA
20 minutes ago, cav07 said:

I want this to leak in full tbh. It sounds so good! It’s a little funkier than the final version on the album. 

I'd say it's just the songrwitter demo, what Gaga used to write the lyrics, it shouldn't have anything special

¿Qué currículum tiene ésta tarántula?

retrosexual123

I prefer this to the final SL if I’m honest…

it’s more Gaga, the final version feels very Bloodpop…

I want this version. Maybe it will leak not now, but in a few years. It was similar with ARTPOP when we got a few demo songs. :reductive:

I'm not having fun tonight

Suspiria
1 hour ago, Cello said:

Remember this floating around for months on YouTube? And lots of us thought it was a BTW outtake :laughga:

Lmao was kinda a joke how badly her team handled the SL leaks. They really just said "meh". I remember listening to the full HD leak on literal Youtube up until the release.

I reallyyy hope we get more Chromatica demos and leaks in future. All those Boyznoise and Sophie demos are out there somewhere:bradley:

I want to hear the rest of this!

You know what's weird though? I wrote a song called Stupid Love and posted it to Twitter, quickly deleting it off my computer and the website after posting it. Stupid = Bad and Love = Romance... I remember that being how I came up with the title. I even had the common phrase "All I ever wanted was love." in my song and I only remembered writing the song whenever I seen the music video for the first time! The "Freak out, freak out, freak out, freak, Look at me now, Cause' all I ever wanted was love," part made me remember. Weird... It's like witchcraft lol

I'm totally not lying lol I was mind ****ed, honestly! "All I ever wanted was love" is a common phrase though! :P

When you touch me I die (Just a little inside).

2 hours ago, retrosexual123 said:

I prefer this to the final SL if I’m honest…

it’s more Gaga, the final version feels very Bloodpop…

:what: 

mother, what must i do?

Pop Music

I think this is why i've always found SL a little lackluster as a lead, as we had the snippet for months before we knew it was the lead 

Gaga 💝Taylor 💝Carly Rae 💝Rina 💝MARINA 💝Britney💝Lights 💝Shania 💝Sigrid💝

The fact this leaked two years ago is mind blowing 

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

Born This Way

I really wanna g=hear a full version of this and the full version of the ARTPOP demo snippet that leaked. 

Reset my mind's IP, delete what I don't need

pop a 911
1 hour ago, ZennyDASH said:

I want to hear the rest of this!

You know what's weird though? I wrote a song called Stupid Love and posted it to Twitter, quickly deleting it off my computer and the website after posting it. Stupid = Bad and Love = Romance... I remember that being how I came up with the title. I even had the common phrase "All I ever wanted was love." in my song and I only remembered writing the song whenever I seen the music video for the first time! The "Freak out, freak out, freak out, freak, Look at me now, Cause' all I ever wanted was love," part made me remember. Weird... It's like witchcraft lol

I'm totally not lying lol I was mind ****ed, honestly! "All I ever wanted was love" is a common phrase though! :P

sure-joanne.gif

i’m not real, i’m theatre

Archived