Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Madonna drags Instagram for deleting photos

ThisGuyTony

Featured Posts

Bonkers
3 minutes ago, Red said:

I don't know if Madonna already has an OnlyFans page but if she doesn't, she will soon 

Ever hear that expression.... what is it....  oh yeah....

"Why by the cow when you can get the milk for free?"

:oprah:

Remember to like and subscribe, and click on the bell icon to get the latest updates

HuffsAhoy

Maybe she should read the Terms of Service :reductive: Im frankly getting so tired of her moaning about everything being against her lately, its tiring and pathetic. If she wants to post pictures like that she should go to Twitter. 

You remind me that it's such a wonderful thing to love.

3 minutes ago, Red said:

I don't know if Madonna already has an OnlyFans page but if she doesn't, she will soon 

what a good idea, this would be an iconic move for her! and it will be a punch in the face to ageist like that dude that dragged her earlier

Levine

I know there are written rules but so what? Not all the rules are fair and just.

How come guys can be shirtless but women can't? It's stupid and misogynist.

2 minutes ago, Levine said:

I know there are written rules but so what? Not all the rules are fair and just.

Exactly, where's equality, why women's nipple is taboo in 2021?

Bonkers
4 minutes ago, Levine said:

2 minutes ago, Thoth said:

Is there any logical reason behind why female nipples are censored while male nipples are not? No.

She's right that it's stupid and wrong, but where she's wrong is thinking it's Instagram's fault.  Although them enforcing the stupid modesty opinion is a good place to have the conversation.  

So she's right, and she's wrong.  

She's Madonna  :reductive:

Remember to like and subscribe, and click on the bell icon to get the latest updates

liquidsunshine
52 minutes ago, Bonkers said:

She's right that it's stupid and wrong, but where she's wrong is thinking it's Instagram's fault.  Although them enforcing the stupid modesty opinion is a good place to have the conversation.  

So she's right, and she's wrong.  

She's Madonna  :reductive:

She’s protesting Instagram 🤦

where do you want her to post?

Archived