except he's not straight :selena:

Then just plain ol disgusting human then. :ladyhaha:

💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Togekiss
1 hour ago, Kimmo said:

I think people should be sexy if they want whenever they want… I can only wish to look this good at 63 :giveup: :pray:

3-F6-FD9-F1-0-A18-4018-893-E-3-ACC8-E94-

No shade but let’s not pretend this isn’t photoshopped to hell lmao

bring on that pecan pie

vixdean
5 minutes ago, Togekiss said:

No shade but let’s not pretend this isn’t photoshopped to hell lmao

There are plenty photos of her out and about and in public events and her body looks exactly the same.

The face, absolutely photoshopped to hell, but not the body. 

Chlorine Sevigny

Most if not all comments defending Madonna here are about how she looks at 63… like that makes it ok for her to age? Madonna has access to the best plastic surgeons, estheticians, trainers, personal chefs, etc. Is this the standard? Do 63 year olds need to look 30 in order to be aging “well?” For someone as rebellious as Madonna is and someone who is fighting and advocating against ageism, it would be much more radical to be spread eagle in fishnets under a bed with a real 63 yo ass hanging out. Aging needs to be destigmatized.

HuffsAhoy

What she needs to be dragged for is doing this same boring bedroom photoshoot every few weeks. 

You remind me that it's such a wonderful thing to love.

RAMROD

Why people are not used to her doing this yet? She's been doing this since the 90s, she had a full book of herself being naked too, we all should feel bored instead, "do some new tricks, Madge!" Or some demands like that   :lmao:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

"She shot out, if she don't get her old ass up"  What is he trying to say? It doesn't even make sense. Not that it matters to me. Haven't heard of him in years.

She still looks like she has the body of a 20 year old.

berlinforme

Imagine posting other people's pictures and being straight up an *ss about it, the audacity. Also him calling people out on their age, yet he's 50+ acting like a clown. :fthis:

tylerjs
46 minutes ago, Fresco said:

"She shot out, if she don't get her old ass up"  What is he trying to say? It doesn't even make sense. Not that it matters to me. Haven't heard of him in years.

She still looks like she has the body of a 20 year old.

He’s saying she’s being wild in a chaotic, negative way and that she needs to get up and stop doing whatever she’s doing. Definitely think he needs to not be so gross, but if you’re not understanding what he’s saying, that’s what he means lol. 

other than that, I just wish she wouldn’t photoshop her face so damn much. We know you don’t look like that anymore and it’s okay, you’re a mature woman and it’s okay not to look the same way you did when you were in your 20s. But to each their own if that’s how she feels comfortable posting the photos. 

🇨🇺🇧🇸 monica from rhoslc kinda had a point

Butters Stotch

WTF is this? He must be leaving under a rock because there's no way he thought this was a good joke in this day and age.

FIND YOUR FREEDOM IN THE MUSIC

Archived