• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Oriane

I got a premiere ticket for Wednesday

Hopefully we won't get into lockdown by then :bear:

You popped my heart seams, all my bubble dreams

phantasmas

saw an early screening last week with my bff and going with another close friend tomorrow :kara:

i’ll probably see it on my own again a few more times after that :huntyga:

i signed up for an amc a-list membership for 99 cents so im trying to use up all my passes before i think about cancelling :bon:

Poltergeist

I wanted to go today with my boyfriend, but my throat's killing me and last 2 nights I had a fever :fatcat:

I've been getting messages from my deep waters

Cello

8 hours to go :messga: I'm so excited 

she/her 👹🖤 | 🚫Tabloid Junkie🎶

Lady Rah Rah

Tonight at 7:30pm UK time :kara: It’s only just releasing today in the UK and I’m going with my best friend…then I’ll go again next week either alone or with another friend. I watched ASIB 6 times at the cinema :enigma:

ARTPOP, you’ll always have my heart.

GagaSkeletonWay

I'm going next Tuesday with two friends.

We could actually go today but we wanted to watch the original English version, because here in Spain all movies are dubbed, so the sooner we could do that was on Tuesday. :oops:

Schwerk

Well, my country decides from Sunday on that movie theaters have to close at 5 PM for 3 weeks at least.

This is such a bummer for HOG :saladga:

Also the movie is so long, they can barely fit multiple viewings in during Saturdays and Sundays if the theater has to empty before 5 PM. 

I guess HOG won't be a hit here. Only hope this means it will run a bit longer to make up for it.

I was planning to go monday with my friend but now I'm going tonight for a late viewing.

According to Gaga I'm a ****ing rad bitch

Archived