💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
achievement

Critics ALL agree: GAGA CARRIES THE MOVIE

GreenDiamond

Featured Posts

Mother of Puppies
36 minutes ago, JaysAMess said:

Gaga receiving all this acclaim for her SECOND movie role performance, what an icon.

Meanwhile it seems people in the HoG thread are completely ignoring all this acclaim and instead focusing on the negative reviews. :bear:

I guess the negative reviews focus on the script & the way Ridley chose to do it, because to everyone the concept of this movie is so great with an interesting storyline, that some people are a bit disappointed because it had huge potential.

I haven't seen one review that said Gaga did a bad job - she was the best thing in the whole movie and without her it wouldn't be as good as it is.

I myself really enjoyed it very much, but they left out too many important parts of the story. I hope there will be a longer uncut version on the DVD

Call me LADY MOP & I'll mop the floor with you 🧹

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Lextyr97
4 hours ago, warholastar said:

Unpopular opinion: Pina carried the movie 🔮🪄

Um your opinion is wrong

Lextyr97
4 hours ago, Tyler1992 said:

She blew me away in the scene where she was waiting outside Maritzios house.

I went through a break up a year ago (we got back together shortly after), but I had done something similar to that scene and…. When I saw it, I wanted to ****ing die. All those feelings came back because Gaga portrayed the feeling so perfectly. 

pachinko
5 hours ago, AnnaNicoleSmith said:

I agree but I have to also add Jared Leto, even if he was a bit over the top, he really was entertaining to watch and without him and his performance maybe it wouldve been a little bit more boring

This. Gaga and Jared deserve nominations. 

RAMROD

It is true. The actors keeps the movie together. If the characters are not starred by these particular casts we have now, the result may be even worse, sorry to say. 

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

phantasmas

did anyone else laugh a bit? like when shes stalking her husband and hides in the shadows of a fashion show? or the creepy voice mails she leaves him? :ladyhaha:

not that her performance was comedic, im just not used to seeing her that way :billie:

RAMROD
21 minutes ago, phantasmas said:

or the creepy voice mails she leaves him? 

She got her The Ring moment there. 

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

BlingNotTheMusic
7 minutes ago, Oregano said:

Gaga is officially a Best Actress contender!

Love this but that thumbnail :bear:

Archived