news

House of Gucci receives B+

Dennis

Featured Posts

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Shipper

I have seen the movie and i have to say that the reason it is a B+ is because of Ridley Scott. 

200.gif

💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕

LilyLark
13 minutes ago, Dennis said:

TBH that's fairly good, especially for a long crime dramedy with mixed reviews. Granted, critics don't always impact cinemascore (hello, Ghostbusters getting an A). I was curious, so I just looked up some recent films...Dune had an A-, Venom Let There be Carnage was a B+, and Eternals had a B (lol Dear Evan Hansen had an A-).

GovernmentHookah

Just saw the movie tonight. All of the performances were all great, however, the movie suffered from its tone, pacing and editing. 

6 minutes ago, GovernmentHookah said:

Just saw the movie tonight. All of the performances were all great, however, the movie suffered from its tone, pacing and editing. 

How's Gaga? I'm very curious of how she handles the climax of the film.:enigma:

GovernmentHookah
15 hours ago, Lee Ng said:

How's Gaga? I'm very curious of how she handles the climax of the film.:enigma:

Her acting was a lot better in the second half of the movie. She turned into a completely different character as the movie progressed.

1 minute ago, Phantomhive said:

Is that the final score or can it change? Idk how it works :duck:

It’s the final score and it’s amazing.

11 minutes ago, Meat said:

It’s the final score and it’s amazing.

It's not exactly amazing sadly :( A Star Is Born received A.

This score is just "decent".

Just now, Dennis said:

It's not exactly amazing sadly :( A Star Is Born received A.

This score is just "decent".

A star is born was a once in a lifetime moment. If you keep comparing everything to that then you’re setting yourself up for disappointment. 

For comparison, Eternals is a marvel movie and is adored by the public. Even that didn’t get a B+

3 minutes ago, Meat said:

A star is born was a once in a lifetime moment. If you keep comparing everything to that then you’re setting yourself up for disappointment. 

For comparison, Eternals is a marvel movie and is adored by the public. Even that didn’t get a B+

Eternals is not adored by the public lol. -61% decline in its second week.

4 minutes ago, Dennis said:

It has 80% audience score with thousands of verified ratings.

LilyLark
31 minutes ago, Dennis said:

Cinemascore isn't really that big of a deal tbh. An A usually indicates (very) good word of mouth; a B-/C does not. But you have films like King Richard receiving an A and flopping (even with the HBOMax deal, it still should have made more) and Dear Evan Hansen (A-)...while films like Venom Carnage (B+) and Dune (A-) do fine.

An A would have made for some positive buzz in the Deadline/Variety write-ups; a B- would have made for negative buzz. A B+ tho...that won't really impact how they write it up. And if we go by what it is supposed to imply, a B+ just indicates...regular old word of mouth (not amazing, not bad).

Archived