💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Evermore and Donda are added to AOTY nominees at last-minute

Sorcerer

Featured Posts

I have a feeling gaga will win one of these big categories. Possibly album of the year. Best traditional pop is basically already in the bag and for best pop duo group i'd give it to doja, i dont want gaga to mess with that nasty fandom (again) especially when the award is also for tony

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
liquidsunshine

Not sure what grammy is up to these days but Evermore > folklore and folklore deserved AOFTY. 

Plastic Flower
6 minutes ago, Grigio Guy said:

You’d think they would’ve added Plastic Hearts to the mix :saladga:

What are they supposed to do if it didn't get enough votes? Plastic Hearts simply didn't make it, and that's on the people who have the privilege to vote. 

Drop it

Bradley
1 hour ago, LilyLark said:

TBH I'm not sure winning AOTY would be a good thing....with all the controversy over the Grammys (the shady practices, the racism) I feel like there might be some actual backlash for whomever wins AOTY. Even Taylor got some backlash, and Folklore deserved the win (critical acclaim/massive commercial hit).

ROTY on the other hand...I don't think people will get up in arms about it. It's AOTY which is going to be MESSY.

You're overthinking as usual :air: What goes down in history is the thing that will be remembered, not some backlash that lasts for like 2 weeks.

Even The Weeknd's very loud complaints last year have barely affected the Grammys this year. Everything is still going on per usual.

DoremonLove

Well lmao swifites were loudest claiming lfs didnt deserve it was fraud:ladyhaha: anyways i still think olivia is gonna sweep but hope im wrong. They need to balance out like last year. :laughga:

How can anoyone not love gaga

3 hours ago, Frivolero said:

I’m pretty sure taylor isn’t going to win for Evermore. It’s a good album, but her presence at the grammys is too excessive. She already won for folklore. They gave what was needed to be given.

If evermore is the best out of 10 albums then it should win AOTY. Anyway the fact that Love for sale was included in top 8 and not donda/evermore.... I feel like Gaga might win her first AOTY omdmdmsksksk

cus'she got smarter she got harder in the nick time, honey she rose up from the dead she does it all the time... 

giphy.webp?cid=6c09b9524239dcee4791c71e7

Love for sale as AOTY is so bad, it feels so forced and fake. Idk… it’s definitely best pop traditional vocal album but come one… AOTY? Honestly i do not want it to win AOTY and I’m just being realistic 

Just now, Oyster said:

Love for sale as AOTY is so bad, it feels so forced and fake. Idk… it’s definitely best pop traditional vocal album but come one… AOTY? Honestly i do not want it to win AOTY and I’m just being realistic 

Why? Do you think only commercially successful albums should win AOTY? In that case The Fame Monster should’ve won AOTY but it didn’t. 

Archived