💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Evermore and Donda are added to AOTY nominees at last-minute

Sorcerer

Featured Posts

Sorcerer

A leaked document called “Final Nominations List” showed only 8 nominations in the General Field categories. Here are the adds:

Kanye West + Taylor Swift in Album of the Year

ABBA + Lil Nas X in Record of the Year

Doja Cat feat. SZA + Brandi Carlile (who was already nominated in the category) in Song of the Year

Baby Keem + Arooj Aftab in Best New Artist

Both "Love For Sale" and "I Get A Kick Out Of You" are already in the original 8 nominees. :vegas:

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Sorcerer
1 minute ago, Brainiac said:

Hopefully that means that their chances of actually winning are basically null then.

The fact that this was reported publicly does not bode well for the added nominees.

Frivolero

I’m pretty sure taylor isn’t going to win for Evermore. It’s a good album, but her presence at the grammys is too excessive. She already won for folklore. They gave what was needed to be given.

Runway

oh wow, another L for OGH who claimed fraud for LFS nominations :lmao: They earned their noms fair and square :applause:

Patriziaa Reggiani

Please Taylor Swift is not winning!

DONDA ain't winning either,

Sour, HTE and Montero are competition. Love for Sale can be the Dark Horse I hope, they just need to play their cards right. Maybe do SNL and some late night shows for the reach. After one last time, we have the Mtv unplugged and Documentary. Things will be great next award season I hope.

I will not watch House of Gucci

LilyLark

TBH I'm not sure winning AOTY would be a good thing....with all the controversy over the Grammys (the shady practices, the racism) I feel like there might be some actual backlash for whomever wins AOTY. Even Taylor got some backlash, and Folklore deserved the win (critical acclaim/massive commercial hit).

ROTY on the other hand...I don't think people will get up in arms about it. It's AOTY which is going to be MESSY.

Agunimon

It is in Taylor's best interest to not win any Grammy this year, and I don't think she will either. I think it will be down between We Are, Happier Than Ever, and Sour.

Anderson123

Ugh I really want ABBA to win Record of the Year, I hope this doesn’t mean their chances are pretty much null. 

ItWasntLaauv

Folklore should’ve been nominated over Evermore imo.

Edit: Just found out Folklore already won last year :vegas:

Anderson123
2 minutes ago, ItWasntLaauv said:

Folklore should’ve been nominated over Evermore imo.

Folklore won Album of the Year already this year lol. 

Archived