💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

“Your name is in the history books” not in the film

GagaUnderYou

Featured Posts

Just now, Red said:

I've heard of studios putting all good parts of a movie on the trailer but cutting the good parts from the movie and putting them all on the trailer is a first

nattuggla
8 hours ago, AnnaNicoleSmith said:

I dont understand why ud cut such a dramatic entertaining scene

They knew they couldn't compete with this scene.... :stalkga:

telenovela-car-accident.gif

HookerOnAChurch
13 minutes ago, JLoveLamar said:

Does it end after she puts the spoon in her mouth?

Basically yes.. but she gave a great lessons to Paola Franchi (the woman who's trying to steal Maurizio from her), she's quite scary in that scene but fun and charming at the same time. 

JLoveLamar
1 minute ago, HookerOnAChurch said:

Basically yes.. but she gave a great lessons to Paola Franchi (the woman who's trying to steal Maurizio from her), she's quite scary in that scene but fun and charming at the same time. 

They posted it on YouTube. I hate it. It feels so cut, even before the part I want to hear. Like it was a full on monologue that Ridley reduced to 5 short sentences. 

HookerOnAChurch

Instead of tell Maurizio that his name is in the history books, she will give him news that will make Maurizio very happy :oops:

HookerOnAChurch
1 minute ago, JLoveLamar said:

They posted it on YouTube. I hate it. It feels so cut, even before the part I want to hear. Like it was a full on monologue that Ridley reduced to 5 short sentences. 

Believe me.. that scene is everything for my taste. Is one of the cut that i can understand why

HookerOnAChurch

Plus, there are a lot of iconic quotes from Patrizia during the whole movie. 

Mother of Puppies

I'm pretty sure we'll get to see the rest of those scenes on the DVD - if not I'm gonna riot! :dom:

Maybe we could start a petition for that :huntyga: Only little monsters could :creepflop:

Call me LADY MOP & I'll mop the floor with you 🧹

JLoveLamar
13 minutes ago, Mother of Puppies said:

Maybe we could start a petition for that :huntyga: Only little monsters could :creepflop:

Maybe you all could go back to your Craigslist days when y'all were trading.....stuff so that people could buy the BTW single. Y'all might have to turn some tricks for Ridley Scott!

ShayCristoforo

I also noticed that the clips have different takes, compared to the trailers.

Like "So am I" in the time to take out the trash clip- is a different take than the trailer.

Get the pinot ready, because it's turtle time.

JLoveLamar
26 minutes ago, ShayCristoforo said:

I also noticed that the clips have different takes, compared to the trailers.

Like "So am I" in the time to take out the trash clip- is a different take than the trailer.

I noticed that, too. And the "I'm fair" is quicker than the trailer. 

Archived