💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
interview

Gaga for LADBible

OMonster

Featured Posts

OMonster

Not sure if this has already been posted but I haven't seen it yet. 

This interview seems to have slipped under the radar...

Bit of a weird outlet to do promo with... but promo is promo, I guess!

I loved her take on her top three favourite outfits. Not to so sure on the 'I wanted to be a combat journalist' line again. Has she ever said this prior to HOG?

subtext / fantasy

Meredith Grey

This is a weird place for her to do an interview but since she’s promoting the movie and not her own music, she probably has to do whatever interviews MGM sets up for her.

AJRocketMan

I saw this last night! Yes, this is an extremely strange outlet to do an interview for, as I associate LADBible with straight men. Then again, LADBible is British. What would really make my head explode is if Gaga did an interview for Complex, Hypebeast, GQ, or Esquire…

47 minutes ago, HelloBarbara said:

LadBible????! Gaga said the gays are cancelled and she’s gone to the straights now.

31 minutes ago, AJRocketMan said:

I saw this last night! Yes, this is an extremely strange outlet to do an interview for, as I associate LADBible with straight men. Then again, LADBible is British. What would really make my head explode is if Gaga did an interview for Complex, Hypebeast, GQ, or Esquire…

I always associated LADBible with high-fashion obsessed cigarette-smoking f@gs oh my god where did I go wrong...

3 points in and ready for more

1 hour ago, Miel said:

I always associated LADBible with high-fashion obsessed cigarette-smoking f@gs oh my god where did I go wrong...

that's @cumdegarcons

Rj Barker

The Ladbible office is round the corner from my restaraunt in Manchester. They eat at mine quite alot. You'll be surprised to know its alot of gays and girls that work there. So far from stereotypically laddy. I was shocked. 

Pennywise
8 hours ago, OMonster said:

Not to so sure on the 'I wanted to be a combat journalist' line again. Has she ever said this prior to HOG?

I think that's our new "I sang Jazz since I was 6" line :huntyga:

YOUR GOD IS NOT HERE MICHAEL NOR WILL HE EVER BE

Archived