💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Strong opening box office....

LilyLark

Featured Posts

jaXXXon

LOL at this only being because of Little Monsters. 

The price of a movie ticket is basically the same as an album. So if all the people buying Chromatica in its first week would go to see HOG it would earn $5 million. And if all that money IS from the LMs, then how come they couldn't make Chromatica a 600k+ first week? I mean, they're buying tickets for the same worth of those albums. 

So no, it's obviously more than just the Little Monsters. 

LilyLark
3 hours ago, Glojuice said:

Early screenings do count towards the box office. Any screening that was ticketed will contribute to week 1 

Oh I did not know this! Thanks for the info

LilyLark
30 minutes ago, jaXXXon said:

LOL at this only being because of Little Monsters. 

The price of a movie ticket is basically the same as an album. So if all the people buying Chromatica in its first week would go to see HOG it would earn $5 million. And if all that money IS from the LMs, then how come they couldn't make Chromatica a 600k+ first week? I mean, they're buying tickets for the same worth of those albums. 

So no, it's obviously more than just the Little Monsters. 

Nah, the discussion of it being front loaded isn't attributing all the success to little monsters. It's saying the very strong, very early numbers might be due to us (usually it's more spread out)....this comes up with films with big names all the time tbh.

RAMROD

Encanto will likely lead the gross for this weekend. But that is a given, it is family oriented animation by Disney. And this is Thanksgiving weekend where big family gathers. 

I can see HoG will be like 3rd most grossed for this weekend. Cos 2nd place will probably be Ghostbusters cos it already got good words of mouth from people who seen it last week. 

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Lextyr97
3 hours ago, Bleachella said:

ASIB actually didn't outgross Venom domestically but yes this is a decent number! I don't think anyone was expecting this to do huge business so this is a respectable start for it 

It did actually. ASIB gross like 2 or 3 million more domestically. 

RichAssPiss

The fact that it's so rare for a non-Marvel non-sequel film to open even decently is such a sad reflection on movie audiences. Gucci making $20-30 million would be very impressive given how The Last Duel and King Richard opened to about $5 million. Original material aimed at adults is struggling right now. 

Wet Fire

Of course it's going to do great at box office lol. It has Lady ****ing Gaga in it. Literally no one doubts her star power (except parts of GGD) :huntyga:

7 hours ago, Bleachella said:

ASIB actually didn't outgross Venom domestically but yes this is a decent number! I don't think anyone was expecting this to do huge business so this is a respectable start for it 

Well, from what I can see: 

A Star Is Born: $215,288,866
Venom: $213,515,506

Archived