💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Doja Cat has HAD IT

COOOK

Featured Posts

Fantina
6 hours ago, littlepotter said:

Why do y'all want celebs to lie and pretend everything is great in their lives just because "common folk" have bigger problems and never have small problems that don't really matter... like no stop lying to yourselves, the vast majority of us complain to our friends about things we're frustrated about or that bother us but that aren't that serious in the grand scheme of things. She's just venting. I'm so bored with the "i don't sympathize with celebrities" narrative like I'm pretty sure she's not looking for your sympathy, she's just saying whatever's on her mind or bothering her at that moment like most of us do.

And why does everyone conveniently forget that so many celebrities and artists have commited suicide or led miserable lives because of the demands of their career and being overworked and forced to do stuff you don't wanna do? Or is it only ok to "sympathize" after they've overdosed?

Agreed.

But that Dylan pfp........ :heat:

STREAM LEGENDARY ON HBO MAX

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
boiswifty

It's literally called working :laughga: I get her frustrations but aren't photoshoots and all that 'sh1t a part of her job :saladga:

GreenDiamond

well shes just complaning and its good to do so, but every job has its down sides and I get that celebs HATE to do all promo things because its exhausting, but she needs to be more estbalished to choose her own management of career,

Gaga is now established and she does 0 promo for music because she doestn care but for acting she has to because she is new there 

TortureMeOnReplay
9 hours ago, Red said:

Is Doja being empathetic to millions of workers who battle every day to bring food to their table while she is complaining about contractual obligations no one forced on her? :flutter:

You mean the contract she signed at 17? :bear:

5 hours ago, Naak Le Vaar said:

Aside from being ridiculed from the public eye, I feel like being in her position would be one of the easiest experiences one could live. Sing a little, dance a little, photo shoot here, promote this there. I'd gladly trade lives with you. 

Two albums, like 8-10 music videos, more than several singles. Nearly double digit awards show performances. Do you think she just shows up to these things and they're done? She rehearses for each performance for probably a month, there's rehearsals for the music videos, meetings for video concepts, meetings for single promo, meetings for album promo strategy, meetings for misc. Things, meetings for partnerships, the list goes on. On TOP of the studio sessions for the albums she's released, fun songs on her SoundCloud, and the sessions for the dozen features she's done. All of this before we even talk about the things she's complaining about, which is photoshoots she probably gets up at 2am for to be done by 11pm. This isn't a job you clock 40 hours for (probably complain about), get mad about being asked to do overtime, and have 2 days off with. 

Kim Petrus
11 hours ago, TortureMeOnReplay said:

She's talking about preferring to take a break and unwind rather than working all the time. Video games are just her way of doing it. She's venting, she's not gonna have a prepared statement, and it's not new. She's had a meltdown on Twitter about how she felt before. I don't get how everyone can lack so much empathy. People on here make threads about work too, and nobody ever tells them to suck it up. Is it because she's not here to defend herself or do you guys not see her as human? 

I am not minimizing her problems or attacking her personally. I was reacting to this post making parallels between Doja’s video and celebrities committing suicides, which is a bit overreacting for me :haroon:

Doja has absolutely the right to complain, but I thing sometimes you have to choose carefully the address, and there’s still a difference between a pop star complaining about having too much things to do to promote an album while she makes million of it and someone complaining about their life on a forum in a section dedicated to it :oops: 

i just find that regarding her situation, complaining to the fans is a bit disrespectful that’s all. I mean girl call a friend 

5 hours ago, Naak Le Vaar said:

Aside from being ridiculed from the public eye, I feel like being in her position would be one of the easiest experiences one could live. Sing a little, dance a little, photo shoot here, promote this there. I'd gladly trade lives with you. 

Righhhht.... No that's not it

Not Chrissy Teigen
6 hours ago, Naak Le Vaar said:

7 hours ago, DenDenTired said:

Some of you are confusing the *fantasy* of being a pop star VS the reality. It always sounds better on paper 

pretty much sums up this tread

OOT, she is one of the most exciting new artist in past three years (sorry Billie).

she reminds me of early year of gaga when she milked out Say So and giving us this masterpiece

1 hour ago, TortureMeOnReplay said:

I started college at 17 and you don't see me whining that I wanted to be playing video games instead of going to work at my hospital, even if it's a horrible job, cause I am an adult and I know that's the life I chose for me and I know that it won't be "fun". 

gagawaffles

Y’all are some horrible people. Being a pop star means you lose control of your life. You wake up at 4am because your manager is telling you. You get on a chair to do hair and makeup for 2 hours. Then you have a photographer tell you what to do. Then hop in a car or jet for the next thing. Then you get a text from you producer about new music. It’s a grind. And just because you’re paid a lot doesn’t mean you’re happy and it’s “fun.” Being a celebrity is not all roses, and y’all should be more compassionate consider Gaga wrote an entire album about the bad side of fame 

PropaGaga
2 hours ago, TortureMeOnReplay said:

Two albums, like 8-10 music videos, more than several singles. Nearly double digit awards show performances. Do you think she just shows up to these things and they're done? She rehearses for each performance for probably a month, there's rehearsals for the music videos, meetings for video concepts, meetings for single promo, meetings for album promo strategy, meetings for misc. Things, meetings for partnerships, the list goes on. On TOP of the studio sessions for the albums she's released, fun songs on her SoundCloud, and the sessions for the dozen features she's done. All of this before we even talk about the things she's complaining about, which is photoshoots she probably gets up at 2am for to be done by 11pm. This isn't a job you clock 40 hours for (probably complain about), get mad about being asked to do overtime, and have 2 days off with. 

Also, it should be noted she's not just talking about photoshoots and interviews. She also spoke at length about being required to do these club appearances where she has to basically get blackout drunk on their sponsored alcohol and sit on a couch all night. People talking about how she should be happy because she's ~doing what she loves, but the point she's making is that she's not because she's having to do everything but what she loves, which is making music.

Ororo Munroe

idk why some people are coming at here, she's just being honest. she's not saying something - oh, guys, my life sucks, i need more money, you have no idea how i'm struggling with being rich. she's literally just telling to her fans how she feels right now. and as her fan i understand her frustration. i really like Doja, because she doesn't feel like a fake celebrity, she feels real to me. 

I was thinkin' 'bout making a comeback, back to me

Archived