💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Doja Cat has HAD IT

COOOK

Featured Posts

Kim Petrus
6 minutes ago, littlepotter said:

Why do y'all want celebs to lie and pretend everything is great in their lives just because "common folk" have bigger problems and never have small problems that don't really matter... like no stop lying to yourselves, the vast majority of us complain to our friends about things we're frustrated about or that bother us but that aren't that serious in the grand scheme of things. She's just venting. I'm so bored with the "i don't sympathize with celebrities" narrative like I'm pretty sure she's not looking for your sympathy, she's just saying whatever's on her mind or bothering her at that moment like most of us do.

And why does everyone conveniently forget that so many celebrities and artists have commited suicide or led miserable lives because of the demands of their career and being overworked and forced to do stuff you don't wanna do? Or is it only ok to "sympathize" after they've overdosed?

Let’s not compare this “statement” she made with celebrities committing suicide please. Like, well, she’s talking about preferring to play video games instead of doing a photo shoot lmao 

of course we understand it’s not always easy to be a celebrity, but like everybody she has issues in her life and things she doesn’t want to do in her job, but her problems at the moment seems a little bit less convenient than some other people’s life. The way she says it in this video and sharing it that way to her fans feels a bit insulting (like please share this to your friends instead)

of course being a celebrity can be very tricky and difficult, and sometimes fame can bring you to make horrible things to yourself and your life, but she’s a new rising superstar and it’s part of the job to do interviews and photo shoots. Come on girl enjoy your new fame and Grammy nomination instead of complaining ! 

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
moonsago

I am not a big fan of her or her music but I always liked her, I always got the vibe from her that she somehow became extremely famous even though she never really cared if she did or not. It kinda reminds me of Ariana and how she really doesn’t care about charts and sales but somehow still manages to be at the top even though she never tries to. People like her and Doja feel very genuine in the sense that you can tell they are in it for the music and that’s it, for the most part at least. They feel like genuine music lovers and artists and not celebrity status seekers. And Doja is right, being a musician is sadly ( for some artists ) more than just being a musician, your time gets filled up with all these other things that you have to do to get your name out and than you also have to somehow find the time to be inspired ( even though you don’t get to live much, which how can you be inspired? ) and make the next project. Maybe this is also why there is so much sh*tty music, because artists don’t have the time to do their best also. Idk, just a thought that came to me as I was writting this. But yes, I appreciate her honesty. 

moonsago
11 minutes ago, dubstep111 said:

Oh my god this is the worst day of my life I think I have to have my picture taken at a photo shoot

You don’t know her life or the life of a celebrity, it’s not just a photoshoot ( which is not an event where you just show up, there are numerous days that go into the planning of a photoshoot ) it’s plenty of them, constantly, plus interviews and other meetings and probably other things we don’t know about. She has the right to complain if she feels like she has no personal time to do the things that she enjoys doing, including playing video games which maybe is an important thing to her. This is also a job for her, just like anybody else who works a 9-5, it’s just that she doesn’t have a set schedule, meaning work for her bleeds into every moment of the day, would you like constantly working and not having time for anything else in your life? Hobbies, family, friends, etc? No. I hate this narrative that celebrities and rich people are not allowed to complain because they are rich or famous. Please, that is beyond ignorant and cruel. 

TortureMeOnReplay
23 minutes ago, Kim Petass said:

Let’s not compare this “statement” she made with celebrities committing suicide please. Like, well, she’s talking about preferring to play video games instead of doing a photo shoot lmao 

of course we understand it’s not always easy to be a celebrity, but like everybody she has issues in her life and things she doesn’t want to do in her job, but her problems at the moment seems a little bit less convenient than some other people’s life. The way she says it in this video and sharing it that way to her fans feels a bit insulting (like please share this to your friends instead)

of course being a celebrity can be very tricky and difficult, and sometimes fame can bring you to make horrible things to yourself and your life, but she’s a new rising superstar and it’s part of the job to do interviews and photo shoots. Come on girl enjoy your new fame and Grammy nomination instead of complaining ! 

She's talking about preferring to take a break and unwind rather than working all the time. Video games are just her way of doing it. She's venting, she's not gonna have a prepared statement, and it's not new. She's had a meltdown on Twitter about how she felt before. I don't get how everyone can lack so much empathy. People on here make threads about work too, and nobody ever tells them to suck it up. Is it because she's not here to defend herself or do you guys not see her as human? 

Life of a pop star basically. You work your a** off till 30 to 35 and then can partially retire with millions in your bank. 

enissa11

so doing interviews talking about your art and your music and the things you are supposedly passionate about it's "not productive" bu playing video games is?? she just does phothoshoots only because you HAVE to? it's supposed to be an outlet for your art too....

Mad Architect of Light

4 minutes ago, dojo said:

should we exercise empathy? :heart:

Is Doja being empathetic to millions of workers who battle every day to bring food to their table while she is complaining about contractual obligations no one forced on her? :flutter:

PropaGaga
1 hour ago, enissa11 said:

so doing interviews talking about your art and your music and the things you are supposedly passionate about it's "not productive" bu playing video games is?? she just does phothoshoots only because you HAVE to? it's supposed to be an outlet for your art too....

She actually says she likes doing all these things for fun, but now it's her job and a requirement so it's no longer fun for her. She also says she has no problem doing interviews but she's answering the same boring questions (which are rarely ever about her art), so it's not productive to her. This is only a 2 minute clip out of a 20 minute live stream she did, so you're not going to get the full picture unless you watch that.

DenDenTired

Some of you are confusing the *fantasy* of being a pop star VS the reality. It always sounds better on paper 

enissa11
3 hours ago, PropaGaga said:

She actually says she likes doing all these things for fun, but now it's her job and a requirement so it's no longer fun for her. She also says she has no problem doing interviews but she's answering the same boring questions (which are rarely ever about her art), so it's not productive to her. This is only a 2 minute clip out of a 20 minute live stream she did, so you're not going to get the full picture unless you watch that.

nevertheless this attitude is not it if you're really passionate about your art, of course everyone would make the typical questions artists get asked all the time, what inspires you? who are your influences? etc because not everyone knows you, you're not that special, more if your're new, ppl wonder the same things, is up to you to make it exiting, you should be grateful ppl is interested in you at all, another thing is when ppl harass you in interviews and ask about gossip.

Mad Architect of Light

Naak Le Vaar

Aside from being ridiculed from the public eye, I feel like being in her position would be one of the easiest experiences one could live. Sing a little, dance a little, photo shoot here, promote this there. I'd gladly trade lives with you. 

Lmao they blocked my signature

Archived