Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Doja Cat has HAD IT

COOOK

Featured Posts

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Instantly made me think of Gaga’s speech about learning to say No, and finding herself again through that. Hope she has the power to have control over her decisions.

Agunimon
5 minutes ago, Chic said:

Doja Cat is one of my favorite celebrities!

Mine too. I discovered some of her video game streams and other things and I have just grown to love her. I wasn't into her albums before Planet Her, but getting so into her personality as she plays video games and whatnot has made me revisit her older work.

Mother of Puppies

Reading the title I thought she had Covid :poot:

Call me LADY MOP & I'll mop the floor with you 🧹

Ororo Munroe

"I’m doing all of this shit that I don’t fucking want to do."

omg, same, bestie! Doja! 

I was thinkin' 'bout making a comeback, back to me

Runway

She has been famous for like 1 year. How does she even expect to last in the industry if shes already complaining :poot:

Healed My Heart

I understand she has a lot of commitments, but these are some serious first world problems... Set your boundaries, girl.

She/her 💗💜💙

TortureMeOnReplay
52 minutes ago, Runway said:

She has been famous for like 1 year. How does she even expect to last in the industry if shes already complaining :poot:

Two years. But it's been non-stop. Gaga was suffering too, but she hid it until years later and that's when fans felt bad. Why does she have to suffer silently through it?

Runway
11 minutes ago, TortureMeOnReplay said:

Two years. But it's been non-stop. Gaga was suffering too, but she hid it until years later and that's when fans felt bad. Why does she have to suffer silently through it?

If she manages to have a long career (longer than 2 years) she will eventually earn her right to do interviews and photo shoots only when she wants to. She still has a lot to prove and she isnt going through anything worse than pop legends like Gaga, Britney, Taylor had to go through during their first two eras. So while she can post her annoyance for everyone to see, i also see why not a lot of people are being sympathetic 

littlepotter

Why do y'all want celebs to lie and pretend everything is great in their lives just because "common folk" have bigger problems and never have small problems that don't really matter... like no stop lying to yourselves, the vast majority of us complain to our friends about things we're frustrated about or that bother us but that aren't that serious in the grand scheme of things. She's just venting. I'm so bored with the "i don't sympathize with celebrities" narrative like I'm pretty sure she's not looking for your sympathy, she's just saying whatever's on her mind or bothering her at that moment like most of us do.

And why does everyone conveniently forget that so many celebrities and artists have commited suicide or led miserable lives because of the demands of their career and being overworked and forced to do stuff you don't wanna do? Or is it only ok to "sympathize" after they've overdosed?

chaeri pls

TortureMeOnReplay
13 minutes ago, littlepotter said:

Why do y'all want celebs to lie and pretend everything is great in their lives just because "common folk" have bigger problems and never have small problems that don't really matter... like no stop lying to yourselves, the vast majority of us complain to our friends about things we're frustrated about or that bother us but that aren't that serious in the grand scheme of things. She's just venting. I'm so bored with the "i don't sympathize with celebrities" narrative like I'm pretty sure she's not looking for your sympathy, she's just saying whatever's on her mind or bothering her at that moment like most of us do.

And why does everyone conveniently forget that so many celebrities and artists have commited suicide or led miserable lives because of the demands of their career and being overworked and forced to do stuff you don't wanna do? Or is it only ok to "sympathize" after they've overdosed?

"They were so talented, and seemed so nice. How unexpected, because they led such a great life and never said anything to anyone about their struggle"

Archived