other

Santa gets a boyfriend in Norwegian Christmas advert

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Citrom
2 hours ago, PlastiscGuy said:

What's so sad about this? Or funny... @Citrom

Cause i dont think we should do this with the character of santa. I mean Santa is just Santa. I also dont understand why would he got a girlfriend…

This could be because Santa is not real so he stays a figure and because in my culture he doesnt even that popular. He brings little gifts for the kids (mostly chocolate) on December 6 and thats all :)

• Shook 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Kapi08

• RAMROD

• Citrom

• Not The Real Gaga

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A Christmas advert released by Norway’s national postage service has sparked an emotional reaction online, with many declaring it the best festive commercial this year. The advert by Posten puts

Give me the XXX version that I love

Jingle balls.

Oriane
36 minutes ago, Citrom said:

Cause i dont think we should do this with the character of santa. I mean Santa is just Santa. I also dont understand why would he got a girlfriend…

This could be because Santa is not real so he stays a figure and because in my culture he doesnt even that popular. He brings little gifts for the kids (mostly chocolate) on December 6 and thats all :)

He often gets a wife, "Mother Christmas" or something, at least in numerous movies etc. I find it cringe too, but if there's regularly a female version of it, then there should be a male version of it too.

You popped my heart seams, all my bubble dreams
  • Thanks 1
Citrom
49 minutes ago, Oriane said:

He often gets a wife, "Mother Christmas" or something, at least in numerous movies etc. I find it cringe too, but if there's regularly a female version of it, then there should be a male version of it too.

Oh I see, I didnt know that

• Like 1
Meraki

Santa's wife is Mrs. Claus, and i think this is totally fine. It's good to be includive. Straight and white was the norm, but not anymore. Don't like it? Focus on your Santa.

Edited by Meraki
If you don't know my heart, you're never gonna break it.
Chomby
14 minutes ago, Kapi08 said:

Because it's a cringe and unnecessary change. Leave Santa Claus alone  :triggered:

2 hours ago, Not The Real Gaga said:

Cringe.

10 hours ago, Kapi08 said:

:saladga:

Oh boy, the ignorant, sniveling "KEEP SANTA STRAIGHT" brigade. Meanwhile he's been sexualized in Christmas carols for decades. You just look stupid.

Edited by Chomby
  • Thanks 4
Kapi08
11 minutes ago, Chomby said:

Oh boy, the ignorant, sniveling "KEEP SANTA STRAIGHT" brigade. Meanwhile he's been sexualized in Christmas carols for decades. You just look stupid.

So we cant say that we dont like the idea bc it's lgbt related? wtf? It's just a symbol of childhood, In the same way I wouldn't like Santa in a pink jacket or with black hair. Because it's not the way I imagined it when I was a child.
You need to calm down. :interestinga:

Chomby
4 minutes ago, Kapi08 said:

So we cant say that we dont like the idea bc it's lgbt related? wtf? It's just a symbol of childhood, In the same way I wouldn't like Santa in a pink jacket or with black hair. Because it's not the way I imagined it when I was a child.
You need to calm down. :interestinga:

No, I don't. You need to learn how to argue without using memes.

It's a fantasy character. He's not real whether he's straight or gay. We're having our moment. Go poop your pants somewhere else.

Edited by Chomby
  • LMAO 1
The Fame Monster

I thought Santa has always had a boyfriend. :giggle:

And for information to all of you North Americans, Santa lives in Korvatunturi, Finland - not in North Pole. :fan:

I’m a free bitch, baby
Kapi08
17 minutes ago, Chomby said:

No, I don't. You need to learn how to argue without using memes.

It's a fantasy character. He's not real whether he's straight or gay. We're having our moment. Go poop your pants somewhere else.

Even it's a fantasy character I have the right to my own image of Santa. 

Not The Real Gaga
7 hours ago, Chomby said:

I just don't like the commercial. It's superficial to me in the way it's carried out. Would have had the same reaction if it's was about a woman, so you can take your insults back.

Why are y'all gagging??

It is nice to have this version too. Especially this was done to marks 50 years since Norway decriminalized same-sex relationships.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ 𝔹𝕖𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕀𝕟 𝕋𝕠𝕥𝕒𝕝 ℂ𝕠𝕟𝕥𝕣𝕠𝕝 𝕆𝕗 ℍ𝕚𝕞𝕤𝕖𝕝𝕗 (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡
  • Thanks 1