LISA of BLACKPINK has recovered from COVID-19

Teletubby

Featured Posts

RAMROD

NOOOOOOOO :giveup:

Feel better soon, LISAYAAAAAA!! :hug:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

bpmMonkey

Who tf cares ?! So many people get tested positive every day, no reason to make it news, haha. get well soon and so on, happy quarantine. :bye:

Economy

My messy ass for a minute thought the title was gonna say positive for HIV :deadbanana:

But i hope she recovers well. Young healthy people in general do!

Was she vaxxed?

1 hour ago, gypsy Hero said:

Who tf cares ?! So many people get tested positive every day, no reason to make it news, haha. get well soon and so on, happy quarantine. :bye:

Was it that hard to ignore a thread than to post d*mb comments

checkout my channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5iGoXYpXnIfLHH1o7H9lxA

bpmMonkey
1 hour ago, VTV said:

Was it that hard to ignore a thread than to post d*mb comments

Yes. Because it’s stupid in my opinion trying to make a bigger deal out of a single person in the status we are living in right now, where infection numbers are astronomical high. Hope she is vaxxed and has no symptoms otherwise good luck. 

:bye:

Agunimon
4 hours ago, gypsy Hero said:

Actually, this is a pretty significant result announcement given how global BLACKPINK is and how much they interact with people. South Korea is one of the very few countries that prioritize public health over the individual - complete opposite to many western countries. Someone like Lisa testing positive for COVID may inspire them to react in surprising ways. I'm interested to see if that happens. They may see someone as popular as Lisa being positive as a reason for another set of restrictions, or something.

Hope my baby heals soon ♥ And I hope it won't affect her stamina as it does for some people, she needs it to keep slaying choreos

4 hours ago, Economy said:

My messy ass for a minute thought the title was gonna say positive for HIV :deadbanana:

But i hope she recovers well. Young healthy people in general do!

Was she vaxxed?

Yep she said she was vaccinated

PopEmergency
3 hours ago, gypsy Hero said:

Yes. Because it’s stupid in my opinion trying to make a bigger deal out of a single person 

:bye:

you are on a forum dedicated to a single individual out of 7.7 billion people on this planet :huntyga:

• Teletubby changed the title to LISA of BLACKPINK has recovered from COVID-19

Archived