💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Scooter Braun says Ariana Grande takes a break from music

Teletubby

Featured Posts

4 hours ago, Fanta said:

What a lot of today's celebrities don't realize is that they're extremely boring. It's the stunt of a 'break' to drum up hype and add mystique to Ariana when in reality there really isn't any, or ever was. You either have it or you don't.

I realized that when I went to her concert

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply
JaysAMess
49 minutes ago, AnnaNicoleSmith said:

why is everyone copying gaga? have ur own lane girl

I hope this is a joke. :bear:

I like Ariana the way she is now.  No reason to change.  Can't wait for her next music and tour.

I live outside the space time continuum.

Oh she's still working with him?

I don't understand why people trashtalk Bieber for working with him but when it's Ariana no one says a word

SPARTACUS

Maybe Scooter could use reverse psychology and tell Taylor to not take a break from music...

-𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐀𝐌𝐄 𝐄𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐌𝐀™

5 hours ago, Fanta said:

It's the stunt of a 'break' to drum up hype and add mystique to Ariana when in reality there really isn't any, or ever was. You either have it or you don't.

Yes Ariana doesn't have mystique and never did.  But imo she doesn't need mystique. 

1 hour ago, AnnaNicoleSmith said:

I realized that when I went to her concert

I loved her last tour.  Her staging wasn't as elaborate as some artists, but she relied on her voice to slay.  What suggestions would you make for improvement?

I live outside the space time continuum.

Gabi001
5 hours ago, Oyster said:

Y’all call 30 and Ariana mediocre music and then lose your minds about Katy Perry. Someone explain 

I'm not Katy Perry stan and I love Ari's personality and talent, but Smile is much better album than Positions

Nene Leakes GIF

I'm not having fun tonight.

Runway
1 hour ago, flyaway said:

Or Cardi B :bear:

Cardi B is a cultural icon with acclaim, respect and influence, she is above Katy Perry (an early 2010’s star) or   Lady Ava :billie:

56 minutes ago, Gabi001 said:

I'm not Katy Perry stan and I love Ari's personality and talent, but Smile is much better album than Positions

Nene Leakes GIF

This physically hurt

Versace

Guys don’t fall for it, this is all a business strategy at the end of the day.

Nothing to do with music, quality and any of that none sense. 

Scooter wants Ariana to focus on her makeup line hoping it turns into a billion dollar company over the next few years, less work for Ariana and more money for her team (including him). Trying to achieve what Rihanna did with Fenty Beauty. The profits from the beauty industry make the ones from the music industry look like cents in a pocket. 

Is it a coincidence that she’s suddenly on The Voice and awkwardly so (I’ve watched every episode, she keeps getting more uncomfortable and stressed each episode). The Voice is ultimately a family show and a way for Ariana to market herself to new audiences. The Voice is being used as a promotional medium to sell her makeup line. It’s a clever way of promo, just by her being on people’s minds (without having to release new music), it makes people more inclined to check out her newly launched brand. 

Archived