💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
throwback

Gaga at the 2009 VMAs

JaysAMess

Featured Posts

JaysAMess

It's been 12 years and I'm STILL not over this iconic performance. Her vocals, the outfit, the stage design.. THE GASP of horror/shock from the audience when the blood begins to drip to her stomach still gives me chills. A legendary performance.

Ororo Munroe
3 minutes ago, JaysAMess said:

THE GASP of horror/shock from the audience when the blood begins to drip to her stomach still gives me chills.

this moment still kills me after all these years. idk a performance that would excite me as much as this thing. 

Mistress of the Elements âšĄïž

This is the performance that made me go from a simple Gaga aficionado to complete die hard fan. Every time i watch it, i am still as fascinated as the very first time. I almost fell from my chair that day, i was so shocked by how genius this performance was.

You can hear the audience go "ooohhh :wtfga:" when the blood starts dripping from her chest. This was pure performance art.

G U C C I

This just won't be topped. It wasn't just shocking but a complete art piece that was such a deviation from performances before it and honestly all the performances since. Gaga was really in her bag with her performances all the way through ARTPOP. I would love to see her wow us like this again and I firmly believe that she could with a future album. 

this performance is one of my favorites from her, she was so into making every performance a cultural moment, besides that her voice and piano playing is soooo good there :giveup:

gagawaffles

It’s so simple yet so dramatic and effective! I was shook. I remember thinking — is that real? Obviously it was a performance but I was still in shock 

Archived