Ororo Munroe
Just now, Pennywise said:

Don't call me bestie call me bro :sis:

don't me make report you, bro. :ally:

Spoiler

b r o :neyde:

Mistress of the Elements âšĄïž

TheSlash

I can't watch the movie bc here in Saxony, Germany all cinemas are closed until Dec 12 due to high incidences đŸ„Č (we're scratching at the 1000 currently :fatcat: ).

As soon as I get to see it I will ofc give it a 100, even if I think it's garbage (which most probably won't happen :queenga: )

Ew, David!

franminervini

I've voted everywhere already since yesterday. C'mon sis! Keep voting!

Have you checked the Charts Thread today?!

Mister G

Did my part. Go leave positive reviews in the name of the Father, Son, and House of Gucci. Also saw the film last night. Amazing :firega:

Nosferatu

Y'all don't need to watch it, just give it a 10 to balance the spam of 0 scores from haters :vegas:

This is one user. Like... How jobless can these people be :rip: Literally there FIRST DAY, 3 years apart. 

Screenshot-1.png

well my review is not 100 and it's not praising it to the max, and i'm not gonna pretend it was a really amazing movie when to me it was just okay. I can praise Gaga's performance and Jared Leto's and the cast in general though, but it was just a movie that's all it was, a movie that showed you what happened in real life but had no themes, and nothing to say to the audience, just depraved of any depth because of it which is a shame.

Cameltoe Chariot

BRAVA to my sistren @Genuine Guy 09, @Anveeroy and @Ororo Munroe for getting the children in line to support HOG :ally: @Admin please let Miss Bobby know so we can get on that Haus payroll :partysick:

lady-gaga-brava-gucci.gif

It took less than a minute to register on all three sites and submit my 10/10 ratings :vegas: hope y'all got your tickets for tonight!

284cd5a2734478fd5164f0f8cce85cef_w200.gi

Archived