💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Just saw it in the theater. POSSIBLE SPOILERS.

lance13

Featured Posts

HookerOnAChurch

We have the same vision about this movie, as soon as it finished I wanted to watch it again and again.. it wasn't the same with A Star Is Born.

I really enjoyed the movie too, and for me, I didn't get where all the critics were saying it got boring or slogged on. Gaga was outstanding. Everyone was so worried about her accent being cringe and it really was the best one in the film. Her and Leto carried that movie on their backs. The audience I watched it with only ever reacted when they were on the screen. I'm so proud of Gaga she did a fantastic job. I wasn't into ASIB either, but HOG I wouldn't mind watching again. 

My only criticism, and the one I agreed with when it came to critics, are that some of the scenes are cut weird. They end too abruptly, somehow this movie was over two hours and certain parts did feel rushed. Otherwise, I'm really satisfied with it. 

"back to you, f*cker"

I'm so glad you loved it! I had similar experience with ASIB because of reading some negative things, but then when I watched it those things I had read about it didn't bother me at all.. we do truly have to make our own opinions

Thank you for sharing your review!

HookerOnAChurch
4 minutes ago, QUEENH said:

The varying opinions on this movie are so wild. Even the sex scenes go from "best ever!!" to "too tame" 

The sex scene is so fun and spontaneous, it almost seems like they are not acting :heat:

MaMaMarryTheNight

Im waiting for a release on a stötreaming service cause I want to watch it in English cause trust me seeing Gaga with a German voice is so weird it bothered me in ASIB :cryga:

âš”ïžđŸ’– THE PAID PARTNERSHIPS CONTINUEđŸ’–âš”ïž

JLoveLamar
22 hours ago, Italian said:

Which one was that?

"I don't consider myself to be a particularly ethical person, but, I am fair. I subscribe to...unconventional punishment." ::bangs spoon on small teacup::

2 hours ago, JLoveLamar said:

"I don't consider myself to be a particularly ethical person, but, I am fair. I subscribe to...unconventional punishment." ::bangs spoon on small teacup::

Is the whole scene gone or just the "unconventional punishment" remark

Because that's one of the scenes in the film I look most forward to

JLoveLamar
21 minutes ago, Italian said:

Is the whole scene gone or just the "unconventional punishment" remark

Because that's one of the scenes in the film I look most forward to

MGM posted it on YouTube. Just the "unconventional punishment" part is gone, but the scene is cut differently than in the trailer. I don't like what they went with 

Archived