💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
achievement

HoG 100% Audience Score

OhHenny2020

Featured Posts

1 minute ago, Reality said:

A good audience score is to be expected tbh. As of now, it has a 91% audience score, which is very, very good, but honestly there's a large chunk of this audience that are probably Little Monsters and are giving it good scores because they're fans of Gaga. There's nothing wrong with that, just to be clear. Also, considering that Gaga's performance is universally praised (even by those who dislike the movie), it's no surprise that she's definitely a stand-out in the movie.

If we get an A from cinemascore, I honestly wont give a **** if its because of LMs or not. Please let it happen :pray:

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply
CaliforniaDreamin
2 minutes ago, Reality said:

Me with Shang-Chi :selena: I was watching the first 5 minutes of it on shitty cam quality with French subtitles and I was like, "What the **** am I doing? I can just wait until I see this in theatres." :selena: 

I used to be really into streaming before releases, now I don’t dare because unlike music, it’ll probably actually get released on its release day :reductive: and I’ll make a memory of it, instead of me closing 100000 tabs trying to press play on my couch with my crummy snacks 

Luna Lovegood

as long it’s above 80 I’m here for it but I’m scared 😭

luna’s advocate

MadreMonster
7 minutes ago, Luna Lovegood said:

as long it’s above 80 I’m here for it but I’m scared 😭

Yeah, I don’t foresee it staying as high as it is now. Gaga’s amazing in it but the movie is oddly paced and whiplashes so you don’t feel anything when the characters have intense moments.

Idk, it was fine but it’s not a blockbuster type of movie. You have to be in the right mood.

Read though most reviews, while not everyone is sold on the film itself I’ve only been reading positives for Gaga’s performance! 

HookerOnAChurch
57 minutes ago, QueenChromatix said:

on IMDb it starts at rating of 7.2 from over 350+ users.

Great :vegas:

I watched it tonight and I enjoyed it more than ASIB! Gaga's acting was great. But I did think the dialogue was weak and the ending felt rushed and incomplete. 

Bradley
5 hours ago, Rocketno10 said:

They would have to buy a ticket first so pleaseeee, let em come:laughga:

In before we gross over $300 million because of BTS fans.

RAMROD
5 hours ago, Meat said:

You have to actually buy a ticket in order for your score to count. Nothing wrong with that.

It's not about that tho, but about the biased reviews cos they wanna save Gaga's face. Not one that were written in fairness, that's why I can't take the audience scores for this movies seriously. Anyone who reads it and not part of this fanbase can clearly see through the reviews and what was going on. It's too easy. :lmao:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Just now, RAMROD said:

It's not about that tho, but about the biased reviews cos they wanna save Gaga's face. Not one that were written in fairness, that's why I can't take the audience scores for this movies seriously. Anyone who reads it and not part of this fanbase can clearly see through the reviews and what was going on. It's too easy. :lmao:

Just go have a look at metacritic and you will see that all the haters are rating it 0/10. They are clearly stans from ATRL who haven’t even seen the movie. The least we can do is try to balance out that. 

Archived