Rocketno10
2 minutes ago, Anderson123 said:

Watch it drop to like 13% the moment BTS loses that Grammy. :billie:

They would have to buy a ticket first so pleaseeee, let em come:laughga:

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Jennie Kim

Buy your House of Gucci ticket with the same email address of your Rotten Tomatoes account. The Audience Score is made up of ratings from users they’ve confirmed bought tickets to the movie. It has to be purchased through Fandango website.

Then go to the RT website and write your review, and don't forget to select your ticket provider (FANDANGO)

RT-ratereview-sample-02-1.png

7 minutes ago, Jennie Kim said:

Buy your House of Gucci ticket with the same email address of your Rotten Tomatoes account. The Audience Score is made up of ratings from users they’ve confirmed bought tickets to the movie. It has to be purchased through Fandango website.

Then go to the RT website and write your review, and don't forget to select your ticket provider (FANDANGO)

RT-ratereview-sample-02-1.png

It doesnt give me the option to verify my ticket? What's this discrimination. I live in the U.S and bought through fandango

(edit: seems that you have to leave the review on Fandango website directly not RT)

Jennie Kim
Just now, Dennis said:

It doesnt give me the option to verify my ticket? What's this discrimination. I live in the U.S and bought through fandango

Oh I wonder if they removed that box. It's kinda redundant since they only count tickets purchased through Fandango (they own RT) so they can check the email automatically. I guess if you have the same email on both accounts it should be enough to verify. But wait a little before leaving your review, I'm not from the US so I'm not sure the rest are having the same problem.

PartySick
7 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

Right :lmao:

After that one thread in here about tutorial how to make legit RT & Metacritic account, I won't take audience scores seriously on this movie. :billie:

You'll believe the propaganda if you want to live :grr:

Honestly I'm just curious about the critics' reviews on Gaga's performance. I'm seeing quite a few headlines that say something like "Lady Gaga saves subpar Gucci film" which...I mean, I want the movie to be successful 'cause I like Ridley as a director and Gaga believes in it but as long as Gaga herself shines, I'll live :emma:

🖤

34 minutes ago, RAMROD said:After that one thread in here about tutorial how to make legit RT & Metacritic account, I won't take audience scores seriously on this movie. :billie:

You have to actually buy a ticket in order for your score to count. Nothing wrong with that.

CaliforniaDreamin
1 hour ago, pedrohemg said:

The audience will love this movie. I really liked it, and I watched it in CAM quality, with very bad image and audio. Imagine seeing it in high quality. 

Why even see it at that point and ruin your first experience, I started the beginning of ASIB like that and turned it off quick cause my cities premier was gonna start the next day anyways 

Reality

A good audience score is to be expected tbh. As of now, it has a 91% audience score, which is very, very good, but honestly there's a large chunk of this audience that are probably Little Monsters and are giving it good scores because they're fans of Gaga. There's nothing wrong with that, just to be clear. Also, considering that Gaga's performance is universally praised (even by those who dislike the movie), it's no surprise that she's definitely a stand-out in the movie.

🃏🖤👹

Reality
Just now, CaliforniaDreamin said:

Why even see it at that point and ruin your first experience, I started the beginning of ASIB like that and turned it off quick cause my cities premier was gonna start the next day anyways 

Me with Shang-Chi :selena: I was watching the first 5 minutes of it on shitty cam quality with French subtitles and I was like, "What the **** am I doing? I can just wait until I see this in theatres." :selena: 

🃏🖤👹

Archived