💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

AjayII disrespects Tony Bennett

Pretty Savage

Featured Posts

I have stopped watching her videos a long time ago and I knew she's known for her biased attitude towards Gaga. And I feel like it's better for us to leave her alone and don't give her anymore views. Let's stop online harrasment.

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply
22 minutes ago, SEANGT said:

I'm gonna bet a majority of people that spread this won't even watch the clip or understand Tony's situation, which is....almost out of here for sure. 

So that's what she said ... almost out of here. I couldn't make it out, but I can hear it now. It was a careless, callous unnecessary thing to say. Toilet of the internet stuff.

TipsyGagaFan

To all the people saying that all she did was say it’s his last album, that’s not what she said. She literally said he’s about to die nonchalantly, which is quite off-putting.

I’m still gonna watch her videos, but this is the first strike she’s got for me :trollga:

I’m tired and angry but somebody should be

TipsyGagaFan
10 hours ago, POP2 said:

Why is everyone so sensitive? Jesus.

Ikr, why are people sensitive to other people’s situations/feelings? Why isn’t everyone just being an ass to everyone, including people with things like cancer?

:triggered:

gagawaffles

How do comedians thrive these days with Stan Twitter? How are drag queens not all cancelled? Half of them are crass lol

insight

It's true that Grammy prefers to award veterans. 

Anyway, it's not like Tony is on his death bed or about to exit our world. 

BLOODANDSEMEN

This isn’t being disrespectful, she is sharing her opinion. You Gen Z’s literally get offended by every little thing. 

pedrohemg

Who cares if it the nominations are deserved or not? I think that girl called Olivia Rodrigo shouldn't be at the Grammys at all, but there she is. Why? Numbers, of course. But none of you are saying anything about it. But yeah, let's trash Gaga and Tony's nominations because it's all about Tony's last album.

TipsyGagaFan
7 minutes ago, BLOODANDSEMEN said:

This isn’t being disrespectful, she is sharing her opinion. You Gen Z’s literally get offended by every little thing. 

It’s not an opinion that Tony is old and on his way out tho, but that’s something that should not have been mentioned because it’s insensitive to say. Literally all she had to say was that she didn’t think they were going to win.

19 minutes ago, gagawaffles said:

How do comedians thrive these days with Stan Twitter? How are drag queens not all cancelled? Half of them are crass lol

Have they ever been crass about an old man with Alzheimer’s for literally no reason other than the fact that he’s old?

11 hours ago, HIM820 said:

When did we give YouTube reactors so much power? And why? 

She's a huge thing in stan culture-verse.

checkout my channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5iGoXYpXnIfLHH1o7H9lxA

2 hours ago, MOT said:

So that's what she said ... almost out of here. I couldn't make it out, but I can hear it now. It was a careless, callous unnecessary thing to say. Toilet of the internet stuff.

okay. I guess that's a popular opinion but I don't agree or understand it. He's actually dying.

streamstarcrossed

I stand by the fact that if Tony and Gaga weren’t associated with each other, most of you wouldn't care what anyone had to say about him. Nor would you have ever even listened to his music in the first place. 

CyanLights

She could have worded that a lot better. 

however 

I find it ironic that many fans are critiquing her word choice when they say worse things about Gaga herself 

It's not cute obviously, but she's just stating her opinion. If it's insensitive then just disregard her, she probably got more views/publicity on her video this way which is a bit ironic.

Archived