Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

AjayII disrespects Tony Bennett

Pretty Savage

Featured Posts

PartySick
2 hours ago, Glamourpuss said:

I Get a Kick Out of You is actually a really good song. It shows how uncultured some people are when they think it's not worthy of being nominated. 

It's one of the best songs on the album tbh :whitney:

🖤

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Phantomhive

Imagine saying "even Ajay said it!" as a way to discredit the song winning (if it actually does) and wanting to be taken seriously :awkney:

At the end of the day, the opinion of this living stan twitter prop is completely irrelevant :coffee:

In I fly on wings of winter.

Chromatica Island

Never liked her anyways, since she dissed Chromatica.

Any/All Pronouns, Genderfluid🏳‍⚧

HookerOnAChurch

I used to like her a lot in the past but i stopped following her for some time. She has grown to her head and thinks she is an accomplished music critic. Indeed, it is given too much importance. She is ignorant and in this case she should apologize for the great lack of respect towards Tony. 

DoremonLove
1 hour ago, moonsago said:

Not some people in here making it seem like they are undeserving of these nominations and that they only received them because of Tony’s health situation... maybe the album and song are really just that good? Has anybody thought of that also? So what if there haven’t been jazz noms in the big categories in years? Maybe jazz singers don’t usually submit there or maybe they weren’t good enough to get a nomination. Please, stop being a hater of your own fav and stop discrediting someone’s achievements just because you assume something. 

Exactly lmao. I bet half of u guys havent heard it and hence have no ides what an amazing masterpiece it is.

And im sorry for everyone here who doesnt see how disrespectful ajayll comment and esp her gesture was. No we are not over sensitive. Shes just straight up disgusting n rude. 

How can anoyone not love gaga

Shes a nobody with no qualification or criteria for her words to matter.

She makes a living by making silly noises on Internet videos.

Putting aside the lack of tact, it's just a wrong opinion. Tony Bennett is a pop favorite. He is the inaugural winner of that category for his duet with Amy Winehouse and was nominated again the year Shallow won. Not to mention the duet with is with Gaga, who won twice in the category and is the most recent winner. Pop Field has never had a committee, so his and Gaga's joint popularity would have seen them get in Pop Duo and Tradition Pop Vocal Album regardless of his health and even if the BRP had blocked them in the general field. 

gypsy101
4 hours ago, Glamourpuss said:

I Get a Kick Out of You is actually a really good song. It shows how uncultured some people are when they think it's not worthy of being nominated. 

it’s Cole Porter, most of the songs that he wrote were great 

alsemanche

Literally everyone was saying that when the album was released, on Twitter as well as on GGD but sure let's act all dramatic and scandalized because someone said it in a YouTube video. 

We all know the album got so many noms because it's Tony's last and they want to honor his career (which doesn't mean it's a bad album). In what world would they get a music video nom if it weren't for that? Just because someone said out loud what many people have been thinking doesn't mean it's the end of the world. But I can't expect better from the same people who dragged and bullied the poor woman for having an opinion about Chromatica. 

Soft, soothing, and succulent

Wet Fire

Are we just going to pretend to forget that Tony and Amy won Best pop duo in 2012 for Body and Soul? :ladyhaha:

Of course this nomination is deserved. The Grammy committee loves Tony (and his duets with Amy and Gaga). I see a potential win in Best pop duo for I Get a Kick out of You. If they win, it will be Tony's second win in the category and Gaga's third.

Archived