other

AjayII disrespects Tony Bennett

Pretty Savage

Featured Posts

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply
NFRatwell

I mean she could have put it better but she didn’t really lie. We all know the main reason they got all these nominations was because it’s his last album due to his age and disability 

andy232000

Obviously she could’ve chosen better words to say that the last album narrative is a huge factor, but I dont think she meant it in an offensive way. She’s usually not problematic

Chlorine Sevigny

That tweet is so dramatic… she didn’t make fun of him. She’s a bit crass but she echoes a lot of what people have been saying on here… Tony deserves/should get it for his last album. 

Anderson123

I just finished watching this and was like wtf when she said that lol I mean she could've used other words but ended up sounding really bad. Twitter is so dramatic too so this could've been a sassy joke but it's probably gonna trigger stans.

Also for Record of the Year, I know Happier Than Ever is one of the best songs this year but the way she says there's no competition when ABBA is right there is just. :rip: What a slap in the face to put them next to a Justin Bieber song.

HuffsAhoy

As if we needed any other proof her "opinions" are questionable. Remember how she treated Chromatica last year? :madge:

You remind me that it's such a wonderful thing to love.

Glamourpuss

I Get a Kick Out of You is actually a really good song. It shows how uncultured some people are when they think it's not worthy of being nominated. 

thatfoxyfeeling

The drama :air: She's speaking the truth, that's the only reason LFS got 6 nominations as a nod to Tony's career since this is his last album. 

Ajay is notorious for her biased people-pleaser opinions and poor taste so I'm not surprised over anything else but the fact that some people still watch her :enigma:

If Tony Bennett wins, it will be because of his unprecedented talent, particularly in the later stages of his life when compared to others of his age. Heck, he can out-sing a multitude of younger artists in their vocal primes. Some of the best voices this world has been blessed to hear have withered and degraded with age, but Tony is exceptional in that his voice has remained remarkably strong these past few decades. For him to have such a strong quality of voice, the ability to project his vocals so richly and clearly, is almost unheard of for someone in their mid-90’s.

His long career is a testament to the sheer talent of this man. I believe he deserves a final, momentous accolade from the most prestigious academy in music to tie together all that he’s worked for and accomplished in life. I hope that he enjoys each day forward, because he’s more than earned the rest and relaxation!

FFXIV WhiteMage

I know that she could have worded it better but her gesture when she said that is purely disgusting. 

Delulu Rogers

Omg she did not make fun if his disability at all. She just made a reference to him being at the end of his life. Sure she could have done it in a nicer way but this is far from being problematic or Twitter worthy 

BillieGOAT

I don’t take issue with that comment. I LOVE that it got a nom but I don’t think that song belongs in that category.. and it’s no secret that the buzz/conversation around L4S has been mostly about Tony’s decline & it being the last chapter in his career. I feel like people are being a little too sensitive 

Archived