other

AjayII disrespects Tony Bennett

Pretty Savage

Featured Posts

gagawaffles
1 hour ago, TipsyGagaFan said:

It’s not an opinion that Tony is old and on his way out tho, but that’s something that should not have been mentioned because it’s insensitive to say. Literally all she had to say was that she didn’t think they were going to win.

Have they ever been crass about an old man with Alzheimer’s for literally no reason other than the fact that he’s old?

Yeah??? Jokes are legit way worse than this 

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TipsyGagaFan

• MOT

• Frank Potion

• Dead body

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If Tony Bennett wins, it will be because of his unprecedented talent, particularly in the later stages of his life when compared to others of his age. Heck, he can out-sing a multitude of younger arti

I Get a Kick Out of You is actually a really good song. It shows how uncultured some people are when they think it's not worthy of being nominated. 

What do you guys think 

AnnaNicoleSmith

When you're old and frail everyone makes fun of you and discard you to the side. Please know this before you make fun of someone bcs they're old. You'll be old too. And Ajayll will be old too hopefully, bcs getting old is a luxury you can die any moment, but if u have the chance to be old just remember what u said, what goes around comes around honey. My grandfather was an angel like Tony Bennett and had alzeihmer and parkinson, it's no joke. It's no joke seeing someone you love so much go thru this and age that way. So anybody being so vile about it to Tony, it shows who you are. Tony is an angel, shame on u

Kanye West Is Gone
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 10
AnnaNicoleSmith
14 hours ago, Glamourpuss said:

I Get a Kick Out of You is actually a really good song. It shows how uncultured some people are when they think it's not worthy of being nominated. 

The same people who say Beatles are awful and Rihanna should get number 1 best artist of all time instead of The BEaTLes; I saw it on Twitter, literally people being confused why beatles are seen as influential. **** outta here

Kanye West Is Gone
Frank Potion
33 minutes ago, streamstarcrossed said:

I stand by the fact that if Tony and Gaga weren’t associated with each other, most of you wouldn't care what anyone had to say about him. Nor would you have ever even listened to his music in the first place. 

Not that person getting exposed. :air:

"I wish hell existed, so that people like you cant get away with **** like this."
3 hours ago, MOT said:

So that's what she said ... almost out of here. I couldn't make it out, but I can hear it now. It was a careless, callous unnecessary thing to say. Toilet of the internet stuff.

56 minutes ago, SEANGT said:

okay. I guess that's a popular opinion but I don't agree or understand it. He's actually dying.

Yes, what Ajayll said was factual, but that's not the only criterion for deciding whether or not it's ok to broadcast something on social media. What she said was unkind and unnecessary, and she therefore shouldn't have said it. There are worse things happening in the world and there are worse things said all the time on social media, but that doesn't let her off the hook. Was it ok for her to say what she said ? No.

• Like 1
Dead body
4 hours ago, Lovelife said:

I have stopped watching her videos a long time ago and I knew she's known for her biased attitude towards Gaga. And I feel like it's better for us to leave her alone and don't give her anymore views. Let's stop online harrasment.

the “online harassment” is this thread, not her videos 

Dead body
18 minutes ago, AJRocketMan said:

GGD y’all really need to create an ‘angry’ reaction button :bradley:

I was actually thinking about how reactions should be removed:bradley:

Frank Potion
1 minute ago, Dead body said:

I was actually thinking about how reactions should be removed:bradley:

Why bother posting if we can’t get reactions? :neyde:

"I wish hell existed, so that people like you cant get away with **** like this."
  • Like 1
  • LMAO 2
Dead body
1 minute ago, Frank Potion said:

Why bother posting if we can’t get reactions? :neyde:

You're too funny lmaoooo I'm giving you one:ladyhaha:

• YAAAS 1
Wolf

Not y'all dismissing L4S as a solid body of work that deserves recognition :bear: It's not solely because it's Tony's last album.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
djBuffoon
16 hours ago, Chic said:

If Tony Bennett wins, it will be because of his unprecedented talent, particularly in the later stages of his life when compared to others of his age. Heck, he can out-sing a multitude of younger artists in their vocal primes. Some of the best voices this world has been blessed to hear have withered and degraded with age, but Tony is exceptional in that his voice has remained remarkably strong these past few decades. For him to have such a strong quality of voice, the ability to project his vocals so richly and clearly, is almost unheard of for someone in their mid-90’s.

His long career is a testament to the sheer talent of this man. I believe he deserves a final, momentous accolade from the most prestigious academy in music to tie together all that he’s worked for and accomplished in life. I hope that he enjoys each day forward, because he’s more than earned the rest and relaxation!

THIS is the tea. 

• Like 2
  • YAAAS 2
  • Love 2
Chromatica

This is gonna come off as flame but because people are sending her hate for stating the truth

Love for Sale underperformed in sales and wasn’t particularly well received critically. It’s ridiculous that an album of not especially imaginative takes on Cole Porter standards is up for album of the year. That’s not to shade Tony who is admirable for even still working at this point in his career. The excessive amount of nominations is clearly because the academy wants to pay tribute to Tony. 

this album is a wonderful achievement but let’s not shade her for giving the least elegant version of what is true. 

Edited by Chromatica
  • LMAO 2
TipsyGagaFan
2 hours ago, streamstarcrossed said:

I stand by the fact that if Tony and Gaga weren’t associated with each other, most of you wouldn't care what anyone had to say about him. Nor would you have ever even listened to his music in the first place. 

I haven’t listened to either of their albums cuz jazz ain’t my thing, lmao