opinion

It’s a sign Gaga should release more jazz

NFRatwell

Featured Posts

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply
boyerased

If she can come up with an original jazz record and push jazz forward like she did for pop then I’m in. I feel like her mindset now could be put to some good use with some experimental jazz record. I want her to mess things up, not just do a straightforward jazz standards record. She did that twice and well already. 

Wet Fire

Yes, Gaga would record an original soul/jazz/pop record like Amy's Back to Black and title it Back to Chromatic. :flutter:

Wasn't she once asked ages ago where she sees herself in like 20 years and she replied she sees herself recording jazz records? Am I making that up :huntyga:

Putang Ina Mo

Gaga should at least have an original Jazz song.

Didn't she write an original song for C2C but didn't feel confident in releasing it?

my username says it all 🇵🇭

Nathaniel Arven

she could do rock and jazz but also  she low-key already did - I really think that the Joanne/ ASIB era was her tapping into her rock vibes and showing what she has to give in that genre. 

I think her next move in music is very hard to guess from now on. But I'd be really here for something rock, or jazzy, or backtoblack-ish. Like digging into the Joanne sound again... 

RichAssPiss

I really hope she does. I think a good way to keep the Jazz albums in their own timeline is to release future albums as Lady Gaga & The Brian Newman Quartet. This way there is no solo credited album under Lady Gaga that's Jazz standards but she still has an opportunity to make collaborative Jazz records outside her pop discography. 

SPARTACUS

I'm thinking she'll do duet albums with Brian Newman (who knew he can sing pretty great). That way her streak of #1 solo projects will stay intact.

Or perhaps she'll continue to do them with another jazz singer like Bublé (:sick:).

-𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐀𝐌𝐄 𝐄𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐌𝐀™

Chromatica Island

I'm more into pop, electronic and rock music, but I am happy with her and Tony's albums, I am also glad that she doesn't stick to one genre of music, theres something for everyone! I would like to see a metal or industrial album from her!

Any/All Pronouns, Genderfluid🏳‍⚧

I feel like she could alternate between pop and jazz releases.  I would love after LG7 to get a jazz album with originals (A side) and covers (B side).

LordByron28

I wouldn't want it as her next album. However, down the road I think she could pull off a modern Jazz album that leans heavily on pop and other genre fusions. Perhaps an album that contains classic rock, classic hollywood, and jazz influences mixed with modern pop and other genres. 

Archived