Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

It’s a sign Gaga should release more jazz

NFRatwell

Featured Posts

NFRatwell

Ok, I know most of the nominations were because it’s Tony’s last album, but hopefully it also pushes Gaga to release more jazz, especially a solo album. I’ve been saying this for years, but it’s crazy how she has a whole jazz show in Vegas with an album worth of songs that don’t exist in her discography. The demand is there, even if LFS didn’t reach the success CTC did. Gaga has so much potential in jazz, both with the American songbook and with writing her own material. I think next year she should put out an album of the songs she sings in Vegas, and then work on writing some more music. 

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply
bionic

you-in-danger-girl.gif

i'm so tired of jazz classics, i want originals and originals and originals if we're getting another jazz album

buy bionic

NFRatwell
2 minutes ago, bionic said:

you-in-danger-girl.gif

i'm so tired of jazz classics, i want originals and originals and originals if we're getting another jazz album

I mean Gaga’s only done 2 albums from the American songbook :bear: Also you have to agree that she should at least put out an album with the songs from Vegas, since she already has arrangements for them. It only makes sense, even if you don’t like that they’re covers. 

Rahrahbitchson
6 minutes ago, bionic said:

you-in-danger-girl.gif

Dont even mention jazz on this forum or we are coming for you honey

20211120-121219.jpg

Quizás bastaba respirar, sólo respirar, muy lento...💙

holy scheisse

Pass 

she’s won more Grammys for non jazz songs so she should continue that :ally:

jk obviously who am I to tell her what she should/nt do 

Shav33l

I think I'd like an original album with a mix of jazz songs and ballads. That'll be so cool. But the choice is hers and in the end, I'll love anything that she puts out. 😂

Red wine, cheap perfume and a filthy pout.

HuffsAhoy

I am one of the few fans who would die for an original Gaga jazz album. There is no denying that jazz music is her true love. I hope one day she lets go of this desire to please the dance club gay fans she has and really lets loose with jazz. 

You remind me that it's such a wonderful thing to love.

NFRatwell
4 minutes ago, HuffsAhoy said:

I am one of the few fans who would die for an original Gaga jazz album. There is no denying that jazz music is her true love. I hope one day she lets go of this desire to please the dance club gay fans she has and really lets loose with jazz. 

Honestly, she has 5 albums full of dance club songs, she could never go back and I’d be ok with that 

Yes but only if she composes her own songs. I LOVED C2C. Love for Sale lost its magic imo. 

But if she were to compose her own jazz records...that would be a literal DREAM COME TRUE for me

Bolkins

I think I’d be here for it. But only if she brought something new to the table and made it her own, join Lady and Gaga properly and make some modern, jazz influenced masterpiece. If she was doing covers and safe, big band crowd pleasers like some female Michael Bublé I think I’d pass on that. 

jimmytimestep
1 hour ago, NFRatwell said:

Ok, I know most of the nominations were because it’s Tony’s last album, but hopefully it also pushes Gaga to release more jazz, especially a solo album. I’ve been saying this for years, but it’s crazy how she has a whole jazz show in Vegas with an album worth of songs that don’t exist in her discography. The demand is there, even if LFS didn’t reach the success CTC did. Gaga has so much potential in jazz, both with the American songbook and with writing her own material. I think next year she should put out an album of the songs she sings in Vegas, and then work on writing some more music. 

100% agreed

Give us the CHRISTMAS ALBUM GAGA

Archived