news

HOG: $17 M box office projection

RahRah85

Featured Posts

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
bionic

I think it'll be a slow burner– no mindblowing sales in any given week but will hang around for a while

buy bionic

Rahrahbitchson

For sure thats more than Ava Max entire discography but we are looking forward to a big box office

Quizás bastaba respirar, sólo respirar, muy lento...💙

jaXXXon

$20 million is waaaaaay more than ANY other drama in the award season since the pandemic hit. It's doing these numbers with a cast whose last films all flopped or did less than $6 million in an opening. This is obviously because of the interest in Gaga. 

Just compare all the other award season movies and you'll see how big of a success this is.

moonsago
16 minutes ago, Chic said:

Let it be known that $37 of that is from me, minus concessions :vegas:

Wow... thank you for your contribution, it shall be taken in consideration when you get to the gates of heaven. 

pedrohemg

It's gonna make 25kk+. Variety's prediction is too conservative. Encanto will also make considerably more than what they're predicting.

jensentyy
15 minutes ago, dit said:

that is actually a solid opening for such a film. Anyone know the budget?

I think it’s 75 million

7 minutes ago, jensentyy said:

I think it’s 75 million

ohhh...Makes me a little nervous lol.

I heard you have to double a budget in order to break even so they'd have to make 150 million globablly to cover the expense or w/e...seems like an uphill battle BUT if they can sell it to a streaming platform like in a month or two they may make the money back easily! I dont think this will be a problem for Ridley...plus these types of films sometimes have long legs / longevity. We shall see how it goes I guess!

Luna Lovegood
Just now, Kimmo said:

Who cares when we have Acclaim!

giphy.gif?cid=5e2148867e9695b58b15ceb115

For Miss Gar only we cannot count on Mr Riddle and his nonsense 💀

luna’s advocate

Archived