news

HOG: $17 M box office projection

RahRah85

Featured Posts

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
SevenWonder

Post (or still during) pandemic? That's actually fantastic - if it holds. If the film can break even in the states (75million) and then cover marketing WW? It's a big win for Gaga's BO career going forward.

Hopefully, by the time her next big release theaters will be fully back. 

pie-kun

I'm about to see an early Tuesday night screening and I just checked the seat reservations and almost every ticket has been sold except for the first two rows. The theatre also added an extra screening of the movie tonight.

Just my personal experience, hoping it holds true for other places too

It’s going to be 22-30. Bookmark me. The pre sales are high 

EDIT: box office pro just updated their predictions from 8-13 to 26.9 million 

25 minutes ago, Glojuice said:

It’s going to be 22-30. Bookmark me. The pre sales are high 

EDIT: box office pro just updated their predictions from 8-13 to 26.9 million 

:ally:🤞

MadreMonster
2 hours ago, pie-kun said:

I'm about to see an early Tuesday night screening and I just checked the seat reservations and almost every ticket has been sold except for the first two rows. The theatre also added an extra screening of the movie tonight.

Just my personal experience, hoping it holds true for other places too

There was a total of 10 people in my theater :ladyhaha: but I live in the Midwest of the US

CaliforniaDreamin
4 hours ago, dit said:

ohhh...Makes me a little nervous lol.

I heard you have to double a budget in order to break even so they'd have to make 150 million globablly to cover the expense or w/e...seems like an uphill battle BUT if they can sell it to a streaming platform like in a month or two they may make the money back easily! I dont think this will be a problem for Ridley...plus these types of films sometimes have long legs / longevity. We shall see how it goes I guess!

So many movies don’t make in theatre budget numbers, movies stick around though and gradually build it back 

HookerOnAChurch

This is huge tbh.. but i'm not surprised, the hype around this movie is so big that you can almost touch it. 

chromaticainmyhead

11 years later Gaga now coming to save the film industry ... we stan Superwoman

fan-tas-tique, chic, freak, slaaaay

BornSimon

I went to see the movie last night in Barcelona in its original language and it was the last showing (from 10:05pm to almost 1am) and it was  basically full. It was also one of the biggest rooms. The hype is massive. 

Archived