šŸ’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA šŸ’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

RuPaul's Drag Race: Season 14

COOOK

Featured Posts

Welcome to the officialĀ RuPaul'sĀ Drag RaceĀ Season 14Ā thread! Here we'll be discussing this season as each week's episode premieres. Please keep spoilers under the *SPOILER* tab...Ā and slay!!

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

and the Winner of Season 14 is....

Spoiler

FFpRYwBXoAQW8HB.jpg

Ā 

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
streamstarcrossed

Ready for the new season!Ā 
Ā 

Not ready for a whole bunch of ā€œproblematicā€ tweets from queens Iā€™ve never heard of to suddenly resurface!

JoanneMonster
37 minutes ago, rojo said:

Yas!! I need drag race back into my life

There literally hasn't been a week in 2021 without an episode of drag race:toofunny:

I See You

bionic
1 hour ago, streamstarcrossed said:

Ready for the new season!Ā 
Ā 

Not ready for a whole bunch of ā€œproblematicā€ tweets from queens Iā€™ve never heard of to suddenly resurface!

i just saw one spoiler on twitter that for sure will cause a load of controversyĀ 

buy bionic

La Rosalia
1 minute ago, bionic said:

i just saw one spoiler on twitter that for sure will cause a load of controversyĀ 

Omg what is it? šŸ‘€

Feel free to drop it in my DMs if you donā€™t wanna post it here šŸ˜›

streamstarcrossed
2 minutes ago, bionic said:

And so it beginsĀ :saladga: can you share the link?Ā 

bionic
Just now, La Rosalia said:

Omg what is it? šŸ‘€

Feel free to drop it in my DMs if you donā€™t wanna post it here šŸ˜›

cast spoiler

Spoiler

there's a heterosexual cis male on the cast. victoria got enough hate for being an afab queen, can't see people taking lightly to a str8 male. i personally dont care.Ā 

Ā 

buy bionic

58 minutes ago, JoanneMonster said:

There literally hasn't been a week in 2021 without an episode of drag race:toofunny:

I only care for main drag race and all stars

I never thought Iā€™d get sick of drag race, but here we are.

Ā Gotta say I love DRUK and All Stars shenanigans more than mainstream DRUS these days.. DRUS is too ā€œproducedā€ imo..

ēˆē²ć”悇恆恠恄

Tom Nook

I feel at peace knowing that I donā€™t watch every iteration of drag race thatĀ some fans feel like they are obligated to for some reason, with that said Iā€™m excited for these new batch of queens

Uh Red Wine... Convict... Gah Gah...

artdoll

anyone else remember when drag race had 1 season a year and all stars was every 4 years / seasonsĀ :ladyhaha:

on topic: can't wait to see who is on this year, I was expecting the ruveal to be next yearĀ 

ļ½”ļ¾Ÿā˜ glued up, sometimes it's too much ā˜ ļ¾Ÿļ½”

21 minutes ago, artdoll said:

anyone else remember when drag race had 1 season a year and all stars was every 4 years / seasonsĀ :ladyhaha:

on topic: can't wait to see who is on this year, I was expecting the ruveal to be next yearĀ 

It was so camp back then! The queens didnā€™t care about their public image. We got the Morgan McMichaels ā€œFIX YOUR MUGā€ argument withĀ ā€œB**** I AM FROM CHICAGO.ā€Ā  Plus all the Coco/Alyssa/Rolaskatox dramaĀ ā€œā€¦.Back rolls?ā€ ā€œGirl look how orangeā€ aaaaaah

So many iconic moments that I feel these more recent seasons lack. Itā€™s probably why Miss VAAAAANJIE was so popular šŸ˜†

ēˆē²ć”悇恆恠恄

• COOOK changed the title to RuPaul's Drag Race: Season 14
  • COOOK changed the title to RuPaul's Drag Race: Season 14

Archived