đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

RuPaul's Drag Race: Season 14

COOOK

Featured Posts

eksistents

I must say, I wasn’t the biggest fan of Willow this season. But she ATE in the finale. A well deserved win!

The others didn’t stand a chance, Camden had the strongest shot going up against her but I think it was over for her the minute she struggled with her wig reveal.

Also, everyone looked great. :vegas:

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Cssomeone
1 hour ago, ManuelColon said:

Camdem won the lipsync, but I am fine with Willow winning since she is the most beloved queen of the season. 

Also, how crazy is it that she is Yvie Odly's daughter, both won only one challenge in the second episode, were high most of the season, made it to the top 2 against a ballet trained queen with three wins under their belts and beat them. Like, it is SO SIMILAR.

I actually thought it was the opposite, I expected so much from Camdem's lipsync, but it was quite underwhelming. The first thing I told my boyfriend when the lipsync was over was,"If Lady Camdem had been better in the lipsync I could see her threatening Willow's victory, but after seeing her performance, I can say she doesnt stand a chance"

Ororo Munroe

congrats to the winner!

but I don’t think any part of this finale played a role in determining the winner, which is not a surprise, but still. 

Mistress of the Elements ⚡️

Awakened M

I LOVE OUR WINNER!:kiss:

I'm not getting any sleep tonight because I woke up to a beautiful life. I'm awake.

Flippy

Bored Episode 15 GIF by The Simpsons
Waiting on AS7 and DRE2

TMBT 3.22.11 // TBTWB 1.17.13 // ArtRAVE 6.3.14 // C2CT 5.28.15 // TJWT 8.13.17 // Chromatica World Tour 9.8.22

SevenWonder

I liked Lady Camden a lot. But Willow really stood out. She was truly unique. Yet, still relatable. Not all of her stuff hit the mark, but when it did? She was great.

Two years in a row where, to me, the best queen won. 

Juanlittlem

The finale was sooo underwhelming.

They gave the girls just a minute to do a performance? 

Imo their individual performances were Daya > Willow > Camden > Bosco > Angeria

They did Symonne dirty. They introduced her just to introduce Lala Ri? :messga: Also her look was a choice, Lala Ri looked better than her.

Im not mad at the winner, I think the runner-up had a problem on the reveal and that might've caused her to lose. Either way, loved watching them interact during the lipsync and that hug at the end was so cute. :heart:

Locked in a basement again?! / I ❤️ Teletubby.

Levine
5 hours ago, ManuelColon said:

Camdem won the lipsync, but I am fine with Willow winning since she is the most beloved queen of the season. 

Everything wrong with the US seasons is in this post. 

Luke78619

WIWWOW PIWW :tony:

aw I’m so happy for her, this cast was genuinely great, kinda sad it’s come to an end

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

Love her, and am so happy for her. Yet... the show has become so predictable. It is so easy to see who wins. I wish we had more unpredictable outcomes like when in season 9 Sasha Velour snatched the crown. That was an amazing finale.

• COOOK changed the title to RuPaul's Drag Race: Season 14

Archived