💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

RuPaul's Drag Race: Season 14

COOOK

Featured Posts

Stephen

So obviously the gold bar thing is rigged but as a Bosco stan I'm elated :ladyhaha:

If we look back to the panel challenge, Bosco won and she was hilarious. So I think she will do well with the roast :nick: Jorgeous will probably struggle.

If Camden makes it to the top 4, she has a REALLY good shot at winning. She's incredible at performing and emoting, which is more important than dancing imo. If she faces off against Jorgeous for an emotional ballad, Jorgeous will go home. :reductive:

In terms of their personalities my faves are still Bosco and Angeria :wub:  But in terms of their DRAG and who DESEREVES to win atp, I'm team Camden and Daya. :gayhat:

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
alsemanche

Alyssa Hunters' look for this episode's runway is beyond :nooo:

h19cgld4psp81.jpg?width=640&crop=smart&a 

Soft, soothing, and succulent

CheapGin

Deja Skye has over stayed her welcome!! Willow Pill for the win. Daya Betty needs a humbling/punch in the face or some good ****….

weed
2 hours ago, alsemanche said:

biiittccchhh!!!!! the GAGGGGERYYYY!!!!

BlingNotTheMusic
3 hours ago, alsemanche said:

I was pissed when she was eliminated. Trade of the season AND such a fierce queen. Ugh

tomsches

So that rivalry between Bosco and Camden was definitely set up. It felt so fake and out of nowhere, why were they so bitchy to each other? And then in the rusical of course those were the 2 roles that most interacted with each other and then of course Bosco doesn't live up to the expectation. Like, it just felt a bit too set up for me. But at the same time I was absolutley LIVING for this episode, so much drama, so much talent. I don't even care that it felt set up, cause it was so good. I didn't really care about Bosco before, but after this I kind of don't like her. I'm on team Lady Camden now. And the gold bar twist... yeah, we all knew it was coming.

phantasmas
8 hours ago, alsemanche said:

BRING HER BACK

BlingNotTheMusic

I can't stop watching this :lmao:

The dramatics :lmao:

Maddy's "chocolate... :omg::lmao:

Ru's "It's chocolate..." :lmao:

13 hours ago, Stephen said:

So obviously the gold bar thing is rigged but as a Bosco stan I'm elated :ladyhaha:

If we look back to the panel challenge, Bosco won and she was hilarious. So I think she will do well with the roast :nick: Jorgeous will probably struggle.

If Camden makes it to the top 4, she has a REALLY good shot at winning. She's incredible at performing and emoting, which is more important than dancing imo. If she faces off against Jorgeous for an emotional ballad, Jorgeous will go home. :reductive:

In terms of their personalities my faves are still Bosco and Angeria :wub:  But in terms of their DRAG and who DESEREVES to win atp, I'm team Camden and Daya. :gayhat:

Jorgeous has been kept in for far too ****ing long at this point. Sick of it completely.

珈琲ちょうだい

Anastasios
On 3/24/2022 at 1:52 PM, Anastasios said:

we still have the chocolate bar, people

the gag if bosco gets the role she wants, then bombs and THEN HAVING THE GOLDEN TICKET because she is losing to idk probably Jorgeous after lipsyncing for er life the 3rd time :stalkga: bookmark me

it really happened like I said OMG :saladga:  I watched too much drag race at this point

Anastasios

Ok i am thinking about sth and I really hate it, because I really love Willow but maybe the producers want a ABCD finale as they did in Season 6...

A ngeria

B osco

C amden

D aya 

I really don't want this to be true... but it makes sense for the storyline?

Levine
50 minutes ago, Anastasios said:

Ok i am thinking about sth and I really hate it, because I really love Willow but maybe the producers want a ABCD finale as they did in Season 6...

A ngeria

B osco

C amden

D aya 

I really don't want this to be true... but it makes sense for the storyline?

There is no way Daya arrives in the finale but Willow doesn't. As for now I see Angeria more at risk to loose the finale than Willow who has secured that spot since day 0.

_

Came here to post Alyssa Hunter's look OMG :heat: she went out too soon 

• COOOK changed the title to RuPaul's Drag Race: Season 14

Archived