Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

RuPaul's Drag Race: Season 14

COOOK

Featured Posts

Ororo Munroe

btw not sure why producers decided to come up with this chocolate bar twist, when they can easily save people on regular seasons just for the sake of it. like when they saved DeLa or Kandy last season.  

Mistress of the Elements ⚡️

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
alsemanche
6 hours ago, Enigma said:

Willow annoys me so much, always acting like she’s a quirky little baby uwu and avoiding confrontation at all cost

So Daya chose to sit out from voting then jumped in to make it a tie and avoid the responsibility of breaking the tie if it happens but somehow Willow is to blame for "avoiding confrontation?" :toofunny: The way y'all are always finding some weird ass excuse to drag her when she literally did nothing wrong is hilarious. She did great in the rusical as the judges have said and her runway was fine (not the best in any way) so I have no clue where this is coming from lol

Soft, soothing, and succulent

Ororo Munroe
3 minutes ago, alsemanche said:

So Daya chose to sit out from voting then jumped in to make it a tie and avoid the responsibility of breaking the tie if it happens but somehow Willow is to blame for "avoiding confrontation?" :toofunny: The way y'all are always finding some weird ass excuse to drag her when she literally did nothing wrong is hilarious. She did great in the rusical as the judges have said and her runway was fine (not the best in any way) so I have no clue where this is coming from lol

I really don’t understand why people are coming for Willow’s ass all the time here. :air:

btw I loved her outfit this week! maybe not the best as you said, but it was fun imo. 

Mistress of the Elements ⚡️

alsemanche

Anyway

Spoiler

Bosco deserves the crown just for that Ru/Jorgeous shade :ladyhaha: It had me screaming omfg

The episode was actually great. The Rusical was really REALLY good. I didn't expect that. 

I think the judging was mostly fair. Lady Camden absolutely killed it and deserves the win by far. Daya and Willow were great too and deserved the top spots. The bottom was kinda weird to be but I'm not too mad. I get why Bosco was in the bottom for not living up to her role but at the same time, she still did better than Jorgeous and Deja... Deja was literally not there most of the time, I barely remember her in the challenge, and her small part wasn't as good as they made it to be AND her runway was horrible. 

Also i fully saw the golden bar showing up this episode tbh. They were not about to send Bosco home idk.

I love Bosco but she really needs to show more variety in her runways :toofunny: She looked stunning as she always does, but I want to see more variation (and we all know she's capable of that). The runway in general was weird tbh, I feel like they told them the category is reflective material rather than mirrors? Still, Deja and Jorgeous' looks were really bad. The rest was fine.

I think next week Jorgeous will go home because she always fumbles in speaking challenges and this one is a roast

alsemanche
1 minute ago, Ororo Munroe said:

I really don’t understand why people are coming for Willow’s ass all the time here. :air:

btw I loved her outfit this week! maybe not the best as you said, but it was fun imo. 

Me neither tbh, she's been consistently doing well and has never been annoying or problematic or whatever. Very weird behavior if you ask me.  

And I agree! It was nothing special but it was still cute! 

alsemanche

Ru next week, wearing Jorgeous' shirt: I can't send home a friend who lent me her shirt :bradley: Jorgeous, shantay you stay.

CyanDante

Glad to see so many people jumping on board the Lady Camden ship. :giveup:

Couldn't my take my eyes off her in the rusical, she made it seem like her character was the main star of the rusical, not Saltine. :huntyga:

Camden will slay the lipsync for the crown, if she reaches the top four. :pray:

I'm not very good with Social Mediaᵀᴹ

Levine
1 hour ago, Ororo Munroe said:

Can we have our opinions or you have to dictate what we have to like and say? And I don't even want to respond to the "people read spoilers and pretend to know things" **** because it's something so low that it's worthless for me to focus on that. If anything, and I hope I'm wrong, you just spoiled me next week episode by saying that. I'm not a child, I don't need to sit here and pretend to be a psychic, I never read spoilers. I've been wrong several times, I mean the posts are there.

Fantina

I better see only positive comments for tonight's show :grr:This was the best Rusical I have seen in a long time. Everyone did so well and I actually disagree with the negative critiques some of the queens got. I was super impressed by Camden's and Willow's performances the most. They could have literally been the top 2 and lipsynced for the win cause no one deserved to go home this episode.

Daya's runway was so ****ing good. This is the punk that I wanted and I can finally see her as a real contender for the crown. 

STREAM LEGENDARY ON HBO MAX

Enigma
3 hours ago, alsemanche said:

What Daya did was funny. She did it to be messy and it worked. Willow was rambling about how “oh no I have to hurt feewlings >_<“ and I can’t stand that. Her whole personality and drag aesthetic are so painfully quirky

TheOriginalOne

I’ve been going back to watch the rusical again and again. The best one we’ve had in years, I think. I’m obsessed with Lady Camden in this! :nooo:

Batwings
1 hour ago, Fantina said:

I better see only positive comments for tonight's show :grr:This was the best Rusical I have seen in a long time. Everyone did so well and I actually disagree with the negative critiques some of the queens got. I was super impressed by Camden's and Willow's performances the most. They could have literally been the top 2 and lipsynced for the win cause no one deserved to go home this episode.

Daya's runway was so ****ing good. This is the punk that I wanted and I can finally see her as a real contender for the crown. 

I agree 100%. But... it's GGD. People will literally invent things to be negative about and then scream "MY OPINION!!!!!!111111oneoneone" when called out on it. 

weed
Spoiler

Top 3 def Camden (winner), Daya, then Willow.
Willow's runway, not it for me. Ugly and not mirror. Same w Angeria (cute) and Deja, not mirror at all.
Bosco had a cute runway but could've used more pieces. Def worst this week, I thought everyone else killed it in the Rusical.

Lip sync was unimpressive, but Jorgeous did better. 

I was very Bosco the whole season but now I'm leaning more towards Camden. I think it's Camden vs Bosco honestly. Angeria started SO strong but they def put her on the back burner... Willow consistently good but doesn't give winner edit at all. Daya could be an underdog but not giving winner.

fave runways: Daya, Camden, Bosco (tbh!)

Fantina
7 minutes ago, Batwings said:

I agree 100%. But... it's GGD. People will literally invent things to be negative about and then scream "MY OPINION!!!!!!111111oneoneone" when called out on it. 

I didn't yet read all of the comments on here so it was more of a general statement. Here's the thing. We all have opinions and that is fine. We all have different preferences in drag performers and that is the beauty of shows like Drag Race. The fans are super diverse and they rarely all stan only 1 queen. Just don't be an asshole. It's that simple. Most people forget it's actual people and mistake them for actors. 

STREAM LEGENDARY ON HBO MAX

• COOOK changed the title to RuPaul's Drag Race: Season 14

Archived